Pacquiao Sits Atop List of Boxing's 100 Biggest Stars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    you can only be talking about *******s
    only those whose hate for pac goes to the point of affecting one's power of reasoning would think that i was referring to "*******s".

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      only those whose hate for pac goes to the point of affecting one's power of reasoning would think that i was referring to "*******s".
      i dont hate the guy, one but. i dont hope for his financial down fall, for him to go to jail, him to lose any elections etc etc. you will never see me talking about pacs personal life or even floyd b.c i dont give a **** what they do outside of the ring

unlike *******s hoping that floyd goes broke, goes to jail etc etc

so shush

Comment

Gotta love it when Arum says stuff like, "When people hear Juan Manuel, they think of Lopez. They don't know Marquez!"

Comment

And to the *****-******* PPV argument, 90 million Filipinos watch Pacquiao's fight for free in the Philippines. And of the 3 million Filipinos in America, groups of 20 of them gather around in a party for 1 PPV. We're talking about global popularity here.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            i dont hate the guy, one but. i dont hope for his financial down fall, for him to go to jail, him to lose any elections etc etc. you will never see me talking about pacs personal life or even floyd b.c i dont give a **** what they do outside of the ring

unlike *******s hoping that floyd goes broke, goes to jail etc etc

so shush
            you don't hate pac? riiiiiight.

keep telling yourself that dude.

Comment

Froch is a great fighter, but the only reason he has so many votes is because people search for "Carl Froch's girlfriend".

Comment

Originally posted by Meireles View Post
                Froch is a great fighter, but the only reason he has so many votes is because people search for "Carl Froch's girlfriend".
                :boobies:

where the hell is Gamboa at the list?

well, I guess he hasnt had that big of a year. His two last fights were against "nobodies", tho.

Comment

Working...
                X