Collapse
No announcement yet.

wu tang clan will only release '1' copy of their up coming double album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] wu tang clan will only release '1' copy of their up coming double album

As the product’s official website indicates, the legendary rap team’s stealthy new record is called The Wu – Once Upon a Time in Shaolin. There’ll only be one copy of the album… like, ever. It’ll be grandly “presented in a hand carved nickel-silver box designed by the British Moroccan artist Yahya,” and yes, it looks as fancy as it sounds. Before that one copy is sold, though, civilians can listen to the album when it embarks on an ambitious tour of museums, galleries, festivals, and other such happenings around the world. Then after that, the item will go up for sale, with an expected price range somewhere in the multi-millions.

“We’re about to put out a piece of art like nobody else has done in the history of [modern] music,” Wu-Tang icon RZA said in the Forbes article. “We’re making a single-sale collector’s item. This is like somebody having the scepter of an Egyptian king.”

http://music-mix.ew.com/2014/03/27/w...-single-album/

Guess i'm going to Torrent the Album.

Comment

I got free tickets to see Wu Tang live in like 2001/2002. It was the worst live show I've ever been to.

Comment

Working...
      X