Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Garcia vs Herrera a bigger robbery than Floyd/Castillo or Pacquaio Marquez?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger robbery than Pac Bradley.

Comment

It's on par with those, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        It's on par with those, yes.
        No need to pay man, herrera was robbed.

Comment

I never thought Pacquiao-Marquez was a robbery I thought Castillo beat Mayweather but not by so much that I would call Mayweather winning a real robbery. Some of the rounds in the Garcia-Herrera fight were close and hard to score. I had a winner in every round and I will score a round even if I think the round is even. I gave Garcia rounds 1,8,10 and 11. I gave Herrera rounds 2,3,4,5,6,7,9 and 12 so I scored it 8 rounds to 4 or 116 to 112 for Herrera. I think the two judges that scored it 116 to 112 for Garcia robbed Herrera and the judge that called it a draw robbed Herrera to a lesser degree. To my eyes Herrera clearly won that fight. It surprised me that the crowd was rooting for Danny over the Puerto Rican fighter but they clearly were mostly for Danny.

Comment

I didn't really think Castillo-Floyd was a robbery. I thought Castillo might have edged it, but that was a close fight IMO. If people had Floyd winning, I would have no problems with it.

I'm in the minority but I thought Pacquiao won the 3rd fight. (I gave Marquez the 1st, 2nd a draw)

This fight was a lot worse though IMO... I mean Danny got really busted up here.

So I would say it was a bigger robbery, when compared to those two.

Comment

Just as bad as Pac Bradley. But according to Mathead there's no such thing as a robbery if the judges don't see it that way. Fcking joke

Comment

youre an idiot for comparing it to the other 2 fghts .. herrera definitely won clearly

Comment

You mean did 100% of the people think Castillo and Marquez won? NO. That's what it would take for those fights to match this fight tonight as a robbery. They don't. Tonight 100% of the people thought Herrera won if you remove the one very low IQ guy from the picture which goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    You mean did 100% of the people think Castillo and Marquez won? NO. That's what it would take for those fights to match this fight tonight as a robbery. They don't. Tonight 100% of the people thought Herrera won if you remove the one very low IQ guy from the picture which goes without saying.
                    Pretty much this, although like most I scored Mayweather v. Castillo I for Castillo and I thought the first three Pac v. JMM fights were close.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                      Worse. Think of it this way.... One guy landed all his shots on the air around the other fighter grazing him on the arms all day long while the other (herrera) landed shot after shot on the bigger stronger fighter busting his face up and actually making him backpedal in an attempt to survive the last two rounds. This fight was not competitive. Danny got taken to boxing school.
                      Hopkins Calzaghe all day.....

Comment

Working...
                      X