Remembering The Victims of the September 11 2001 Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remembering The Victims of the September 11 2001 Attacks

This goes out,

I remember being awakened by a friend's cousin, who told me to turn the television set on. I did so, he sat down and didn't say a thing staring at the screen. I asked him why he woke me up and he stated:

Watch the damn television.

I saw a smoking tower and instantly assumed a craft had lost it's course and careened into the building which would have been tragic enough (soon later the second liner hit the other tower) and it was apparent there was a coordinated attack.

Soon after, the mayhem ensued and I felt disgusted that anyone would use innocents as a medium in that crude of a fashion once the true reports surfaced. Luckily the New York fire crews responded and were able to unearth many remaining victims as well as help evacuate many survivors.

My condolences to the victims themselves in spirit.

My condolences to the families who lost their loved ones.

Respect to the municipal figures who reacted accordingly.

And last but not least condolences to all the people who have lost their lives in the war on terror as well as the families of said individuals.

That goes for everyone, while we sit and enjoy freedom..........something I'll never take for granted as as a human being.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

not trying to start **** but didnt you say you were officially retiring from the forums again yesterday stating that was your last post? I personally dont want you gone but just asking cause you said it.

Comment

I remember getting out of school off of 30th in Queens at the Academy of American Studies when it happened, they were making everyone go home. There was ash in the air and all over the streets, people had to go like 5mph cause you couldn't even see.

Some crazy shit..

RIP TT

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        not trying to start **** but didnt you say you were officially retiring from the forums again yesterday stating that was your last post? I personally dont want you gone but just asking cause you said it.
        I'm making a thread that will be in my signature forever,

So that when I decide to retire from this forum......it will be on my handle.

I'm going to make about 4 or 5 more in addition to this.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

dude I dont care how many more you make your a long timer here and respected by many posters I'd hate to see ya go personally but everyones gotta retire sometime.

And yes my condolences go out to all those involved with 9/11 not the terrorist though of course.

Comment

This goes out .

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              This goes out,

I remember being awakened by a friend's cousin, who told me to turn the television set on. I did so, he sat down and didn't say a thing staring at the screen. I asked him why he woke me up and he stated:

Watch the damn television.

I saw a smoking tower and instantly assumed a craft had lost it's course and careened into the building which would have been tragic enough (soon later the second liner hit the other tower) and it was apparent there was a coordinated attack.

Soon after, the mayhem ensued and I felt disgusted that anyone would use innocents as a medium in that crude of a fashion once the true reports surfaced. Luckily the New York fire crews responded and were able to unearth many remaining victims as well as help evacuate many survivors.

My condolences to the victims themselves in spirit.

My condolences to the families who lost their loved ones.

Respect to the municipal figures who reacted accordingly.

And last but not least condolences to all the people who have lost their lives in the war on terror as well as the families of said individuals.

That goes for everyone, while we sit and enjoy freedom..........something I'll never take for granted as as a human being.
              Sad but well said.

Comment

you retire when i say so

Comment

Terrible day for Man kind.

A country murdering it's own people is sick espeically in the manner of which it was conducted on this day.

Thoughts are with the families and friends of victims to this terrible day which will should of never happened and will haunt mankind until the day we all decease.

Comment

Rest in Peace.

And John, don't retire on my ass, son.

Comment

Working...
                    X