No announcement yet.

Name of De La Hoya entrance song?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name of De La Hoya entrance song?

Hi, does any1 know the name of the spanish song that de la hoya used for his ring entrance in his fight against mayweather? Would be much appreciated as I've been trying to find it but so far no luck :S

Traigo la sangre caliente, he used to come out with it all the time sang by Vicente Fernandez but that night a girl was singing it live. Check out his entrance mix in his fight against Vargas, that was the very last song in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by TinkieWinkie View Post
      Traigo la sangre caliente, he used to come out with it all the time sang by Vicente Fernandez but that night a girl was singing it live. Check out his entrance mix in his fight against Vargas, that was the very last song in the mix
      you beat me to it. "Traigo la sangre caliente" by Vicente Fernandez

Comment

Thanks , I tried clokin some words from the youtube fight vid but the crowd was too loud lool. thanks anyway

Comment

That song fit him very well, the lyrics, everything about it just fit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather_E6 View Post
            Thanks , I tried clokin some words from the youtube fight vid but the crowd was too loud lool. thanks anyway
            No problem this was his usual entrance song, his other one was the one that said "Aqui esta mi gallo de oro, que lla le a ganado al giro", also sung by Vicente Fernandez, but Traigo la sangre caliente is such a great song.

Comment

Didn't Victor Ortiz come out to No Me Se Rajar (I don't Know how to Quit) against Maidana? :down:

Comment

Originally posted by OrthodoxStinger View Post
                Didn't Victor Ortiz come out to No Me Se Rajar (I don't Know how to Quit) against Maidana? :down:
                Ha ha, and what did he do?

Comment

looooool, i must say though it was sad to see a legend like de la hoya take a beating in his last fight, it would have been great if he got that rematch against mayweather though i think that was, at the time, gona b for mayweather 147lb WBC belt? still lookin back i reckon a fight @ welterweight against Cotto or Hatton would have been good, 145 was just too much for him :S, taking nothing away from pacquiao but that weight demand served him nicely in the end and not meaning to downsize his victory agaisnt Cotto but why demand a 145lb catchweight got a WELTERWEIGHT title fight? thats jus plain bull 2 me

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
                    Ha ha, and what did he do?
                    He did indeed quit but what bothered me a lot more was the post-fight interview. Can you confirm that he did come out to that song? I'm not sure meself, mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X