Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should FIFA allow Ireland to go to the World Cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a perfect world, yeah we deserve a rematch. But it was never gonna happen. I'm more put out by the ref/linesman than Henry. He's getting complete and utter hate over here, but to be honest if Robbie Keane did the same thing up the other end we'd be laughing our asses off.

Comment

When did Ireland beat Italy? If my memory serves me right they drew both times against Italy during qualification

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
        My kids are a bunch of whackjobs with chemical imbalances and have more similarities to red-haired rats than humans
        You shouldnt talk about your Children like that

Comment

Funny thing these claims of replays and whatnot.

The Irish forget the game against Georgia, where the "honest" Keane handled the ball and was offside and got the penalty decision either way. Hey Pretty Boy, did he man up and told the ref, were the FAI ask for a replay of the game.......NO, thats why Robbie Keane will always be a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            We don't deserve to go directly to the World Cup,
            But we deserve a rematch!

If it had of went to Penalties we would of won,
            Shay Given is one of the best/if not the best goalkeepers in the world!

He's just bitter because he doesnt like the FAI,
            Roy Keane is a wanker and is not a real irishman

Yeah course we did?
            Everything was against us!
            Undefeated in the qualifications,
            We beat Italy (World Champions),
            Seeded against France,
            First leg at home,
            France got there away goal (That Fifa wanted),
            Then we go to france run rings around them and they cheat to win??
            No justice at all,
            If this happened to Spain, England or Brazil they would get there Rematch

LMAO, ahhahahahahahahahah. There should be a rematch but LLoris ****s on Shay Given. French have the best goalkeepers(Lloris, Frey,..) in the world, like italians in the 90es(Peruzzi, Pagliuca, Toldo,etc..).

Buffon, Casillas, Julio Cesar are all better than him.

Comment

I wonder if trappatoni will stay on.

Comment

The result of the game cannot be changed but Henry should be punished for his deliberate handball. I think a three (World Cup) match ban with a further three matches suspended plus a fine would be severe enough for his deliberate act of cheating.

Comment

The RoI should know all about cheating, seeing as loads of their players have been from England over the years lol. But yeah, it was very unlucky that they lost in that way. They lost the play offs for Euro 96, World Cup 98, and Euro 2000 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                    Funny thing these claims of replays and whatnot.

The Irish forget the game against Georgia, where the "honest" Keane handled the ball and was offside and got the penalty decision either way. Hey Pretty Boy, did he man up and told the ref, were the FAI ask for a replay of the game.......NO, thats why Robbie Keane will always be a ****

Watching that Keane's handball doesn't seem that blatant, he possibly deliberately controlled it with his arm but it wasn't as cut and dry as Henry's "Er je suis catch eet lehk an ice ockey player catcheez ze pook, don't you know?" cheating. He wasn't offside when the initial ball was played, but I'm not quite sure what the penalty was for.

One thing I can say is that Keane didn't play for a penalty, but he wasn't about to argue when one was awarded. Totally different to Henry's deliberate and obvious controlling of the ball with his hand.

Comment

They robbed Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                      X