Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, is there anyone in here who doesn't see SRR as the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Jack D ****** please tell us 20 fights you've seen of SRR to make this assertion
    You haven't even seen 20 Packy fights clown.

Comment

• There are roughly 50 filmed fights of Robinson, more than most fighters today, and also a handful of fights of Robinson "in his prime". It's more than enough to make up an "educated" opinion about him.

Robinson thought that fighting often was the best way to keep in shape and your skills sharp. He made enough money per fight by the time he became champion so that he could have fought less often but chose not to, feeling it would be detrimental to his boxing ability.

Comment

• Jack D ****** read an article on Max boxing and then decided to make a thread about SRR to show that hes not an idiot. I havent read all 10 pages but i bet you he hasnt name 5 fights that he saw

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
          You haven't even seen 20 Packy fights clown.

you're right. i've seen at least 20+ fights. 10 pages and jack d ****** has yet to name 20 fights out of 130 srr fights

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Ignorant."Just you" doesn't know much about Boxing apparently. Read a book sometime. Maybe then you'll know why he is regarded so high. Ignoramous.
            ive read plenty of books and i am well aware he is HIGHLY regarded - most of the time as if he's a mythical God

like i said, i personally dont see it, "ignoramus"

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              You are a moron, there is no gettign around it. Archie Moore, Pep, Leonard, and Grep were not on his level. The only comparison that could be made is Armstrong, and even that would be dumb.
              Robinson has a head to head win over Armstrong, Robinson won a 10 round UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                There are roughly 50 filmed fights of Robinson, more than most fighters today, and also a handful of fights of Robinson "in his prime". It's more than enough to make up an "educated" opinion about him.
                You should also consider what was written about him, and the newspaper articles present about how he was in his ABSOLUTE prime. If he wasn't that good I am sure the people at that time; considering their history would not be so kind to him in what they wrote.

Comment

• Did any of you know tha Jack D ****** is making proclamation without having seen any of SRR fights?

Comment

you're right. i've seen at least 20+ fights. 10 pages and jack d ****** has yet to name 20 fights out of 130 srr fights
                    I don't have to.

The history books can effortlessly back me up on the claim.

Its called a consensus.

I'm still waiting for you to uncontrollably declare Packy the GOAT.

Come on *******, you know you want to...

Comment

Jack D ****** read an article on Max boxing and then decided to make a thread about SRR to show that hes not an idiot. I havent read all 10 pages but i bet you he hasnt name 5 fights that he saw
                      lol u r right. he hasn't

and Street Bully's posts are even less informative. The guy can't explain why he believes what he believes

Comment

Working...
                      X