Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGS V gets a 10/10 from IGN and Gamespot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this game worth buying.. My roommate in the army had part 2 years ago and I tried it, but really didn't wow me and never got very far. At the time I liked the original splinter cell and deux ex much better.
    Currently fallout is my favorite series, but phantom pain looks awesome. Just wondering if it's worth the money.. Fallout 4 comes out soon, and I know I will be hooked on that as soon as it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Is this game worth buying.. My roommate in the army had part 2 years ago and I tried it, but really didn't wow me and never got very far. At the time I liked the original splinter cell and deux ex much better.
      Currently fallout is my favorite series, but phantom pain looks awesome. Just wondering if it's worth the money.. Fallout 4 comes out soon, and I know I will be hooked on that as soon as it comes out
      fallout doesnt come out till nov you should be able to beat it by then, def worth it. I never really played other mgs before but i loved this one. The gameplay is 10/10, prob 8/10 overall. $60 well spent. Plus multiplayer isnt even out yet cant remember the last game that i bought for the single player

Comment

This game is definitely worth the investment.

Comment

I don't think I know of a game that kicks you in the balls as much.

What a travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            Good call on MGS4, that game is underrated as ****. I really don't understand the criticisms. It's a legit masterpiece.
            It's a terrible game.

Awful story. Terrible and shallow bosses. **** level design.

At least MGSV had good gameplay, even if it gets repetitive.

Comment

Just bought this game and played for the first time tonight..

Has me hooked already..

The intro in the hospital is probably the best tutorial intro level ever..
              And the first mission in Afghanistan is pretty dope so far, though I haven't completed it..

Comment

Unfortunately, the prologue at the hospital is about as cinematic as the game gets.

It is a really good prologue though.

Comment

Metal gear online comes out today hnggg

Comment

Tried playing online, but all it does is say "searching for match" when I try to find a game.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I JUST got the dog and I'm on level 24 or something. I messed up and didn't get it when I was supposed to so I've only had him for like 3 levels or so. I like him better than quiet
                      If I want to go full stealth, I use ddog. When i just want to go on resources/blueprints runs or side ops, i use quiet. But yeah, the dog is far more fun to use. Quiet just kills everybody in sight.

Comment

Working...
                      X