No announcement yet.

Rumor that Canelo will fight Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    WTF? You're nuts. It will be Canelo-Lopez all over again dude. Only way Guerrero has a chance at beating Canelo is if he goes back to his old ways of boxing. But Canelo will eventually catch him and break him down. I refuse to believe people are contemplating this match up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I was thinking that Guerrero - Berto was at 154 just looked it up and saw it wasn't. You're right after doing research Guerrero is way too small for Canelo.

Comment

Floyd needs to hurry up so i can get my tickets

Comment

That would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          Lol, what does that even mean? What would be an example that led you to believe that Guerrero thinks he's better than he really is?

But you are right about Canelo probably stopping Guerrero, and the hate he would receive for fighting another non-JMW would be insane.
          Well, calling out Floyd for one. lol

Comment

not happening...yet :laugh:
            but Alvarez probably will fight Guerrero at some point
            won't be the least bit surprised if they fight after they lose to Floyd
            he'll go up to MW eventually and still be fighting midgets

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

WTF? You're nuts. It will be Canelo-Lopez all over again dude. Only way Guerrero has a chance at beating Canelo is if he goes back to his old ways of boxing. But Canelo will eventually catch him and break him down. I refuse to believe people are contemplating this match up.

I was thinking that Guerrero - Berto was at 154 just looked it up and saw it wasn't. You're right after doing research Guerrero is way too small for Canelo.
              Yea lol. If they were the same size my money would definitely be on Guerrero but that's not the case here.

Comment

So Bob Arum is ok with Bradley vs Mayweather??

Comment

Would anybody be surprised if this happened? Also.... Source of rumor

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    chances are ts is trolling but what makes it funny is about 80% of this community can see that happen. including myself.

TS isn't trolling, he's provided video proof. Any how if ginger cherrypicks the Ghost, I'm fortifying walls, setting up the fort & loading up the canons to spread the truth, (associated with hate), these days, but ohh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

chances are ts is trolling but what makes it funny is about 80% of this community can see that happen. including myself.

TS isn't trolling, he's provided video proof. Any how if ginger cherrypicks the Ghost, I'm fortifying walls, setting up the fort & loading up the canons to spread the truth, (associated with hate), these days, but ohh well.
                      Oh? Videos don't show up on this damn app as well as emoticons and so on. My bad. But I still stand by the other half of my post. Who's really gonna be surprised if this fight gets made? I just can't wait to see his fans reactions if this gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X