Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Lock Your Iphone From Incoming Calls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How To Lock Your Iphone From Incoming Calls?

How do you lock your iphone from incoming calls?

For example I notice when people call me the iphone reads: "Slide to Answer" or something like that.

But i dont want it to be able to do that I want who ever might come across my phone to not be able to answer it if an incoming call comes in and they need my passcode to answer it.

How do i change my settings to do that? Thanks.

Sounds like you're in bed with a Mexican cartel.

Comment

long press the "on" button and slide to power off.

Comment

you can also go on "settings" and then slide to right the "airplane mode".

Comment

You still wanna receive texts tho?

If not, then what dude said above- airplane mode

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            you can also go on "settings" and then slide to right the "airplane mode".
            yeah i still wanna receive texts and incoming calls i just dont want anyone who came across my phone to be able to answer it except for me by putting in my passcode first. does that makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              You still wanna receive texts tho?

If not, then what dude said above- airplane mode
              I still want to get incoming calls and texts but i dont want anyone to be able to answer my incoming calls unless they have my passcode. does that make sense bro?

Comment

To set up a passcode lock on the iPhone, open the "Settings" application, and click on General > Passcode Lock.

Click "Turn Passcode On", and you'll be prompted to enter a passcode to use when unlocking the phone, you'll enter the passcode.

You over-qualified types. I don't even have an iphone...google is your friend.
                Last edited by jaded; 01-28-2015, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  To set up a passcode lock on the iPhone, open the "Settings" application, and click on General > Passcode Lock.

Click "Turn Passcode On", and you'll be prompted to enter a passcode to use when unlocking the phone, you'll enter the passcode.

You over-qualified types. I don't even have an iphone...google is your friend.
                  I have the 6. When I go to -Settings then -General it only has the options: "Auto-Lock" and "Restrictions"

Comment

someone creeping

get a 2nd number dawg

Comment

Working...
                    X