Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if suicide or genius?

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
      I expect bradley to give lucas a tough workout and bradley will look better in those sparring sessions. However to prepare for danny garcia, you need to spar someone with power. maybe ruslan provodnikov, or keith thurman because garcia has power and if his straight right or lethal left hook lands well, it is over for matthysse and that is what will happen, garcia wins.
      Garcia has a nice left hook but guys lets keep it honest its no death ray. Even Khan took a number of them before getting KO by one that landed in his neck, and if you look at Danny Garcia KO reate in his last two years its a KO rate of 20%. Matthysse on the other hand has a KO rate of 100% in the same last two years. He's a strong kid, strong left hook, but the cold numbers and his KO ratio shows beyond discussion that he's no power monster, let alone a KO artist.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
        What if Matthysse digs a hook to the body/the liver, and drops Bradley???? What if he digs in an uppercut and stretches out Bradley???? When is the last time you saw the world champion (not just an alphabet champ, for which there are many) get brought into camp as a sparring partner.... forget that Bradley has a fight too, and forget that should Matthysse and Bradley sign for a fight against one another, they would command $4m-$7m a piece... and Matthysse is treating this guy like just another sparring partner with hand speed... Matthysse is the wrong sparing partner for Bradley, so there is NO benefit in that match-up... Matthysse comes after you hard... that's not how Marquez fights..... THIS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO Bradley, he doesn't even get it, and I love it!!! That just shows you, Matthysse is man-up to anyone that puts on the gloves. He'll test Bradley to see what he has for maybe a future date, and Bradley is a bigger dude and WORLD CHAMPION!!! This is absolutely hilarious... they better make damn sure there is NO media in that sparring session, because if word gets out, that Matthysse beat him from one end of the ring to the other... that is not the word you want out on the streets. Matthysse would knock out Garcia, then come looking for Bradley provided he gets by Marquez.... Bradley must still have concussions from Provodnikov... what an idiot...That's like Gennady bringing in Sergio Martinez to get ready for Canelo.... what a slap in the face!!!
        what if bradley did all that to mathysse?

Comment

and for Garcia???? it's way worse.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            Its simple logic, if he can hit Bradley, he can hit Garcia. If he can adapt to Bradley's style, he can adapt to anything Garcia has to offer

When u spar, u don't spar down, you spar up

I'm sure he has other sparring partners that will simulate Garcia's other abilities

Marquez would have been better though
            If he was able to hit Sergio Martinez, who is quick or quicker than Bradley I don't see why he would not get to Bradley I think this sparring sassion benefits Mathysse more.

Comment

how is getting whooped by bradley gonna help him prepare for danny slow garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                how is getting whooped by bradley gonna help him prepare for danny slow garcia?
                You're assuming he is getting whooped by Bradley???

Comment

Working...
                X