Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most prolific boxer to be KO'd cold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
    I don't think any of you know what prolific means.
    So I guess you only want to count top 3 pound for pound in the sport at the time then As if this is somehow proving anything.

But like I said, Jack Johnson and Roy Jones jr's and Hearns' KO losses were just as big if not bigger.

Comment

Terry Norris gets a honorable mention.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        The "only one" really
        Is this your way to disrespect Pac in a subtle way?
        Its not disrespect its the truth.

Pacman got put to sleep, and its funny you guys bringing up history book knockouts and not even being alive back in those times.

The paul williams ko was scarier but it wasn't as prolific. When Pac got put to sleep the entire world who viewed that fight was in shock, they talked about it for weeks.

Also the OP said Put to sleep, Pacman was out called for a long time.
        Last edited by hectari; 05-05-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Its not disrespect its the truth.

Pacman got put to sleep, and its funny you guys bringing up history book knockouts and not even being alive back in those times.

The paul williams ko was scarier but it wasn't as prolific. When Pac got put to sleep the entire world who viewed that fight was in shock, they talked about it for weeks.

Also the OP said Put to sleep, Pacman was out called for a long time.
          The truth is that you're a moronic hater in disguise who is too cowardly to even admit what his agenda is.

Roy Jones Jr. and Hearns' KO losses were all in our lifetime you imbecile.

And what in the hell is the difference between a guy who is out cold for a little longer than the 10 count and another guy who is out for a minute? Do you even realise the existence of smelling saults? You're like a child.

Comment

The truth is that you're a moronic hater in disguise who is too cowardly to even admit what his agenda is.

Roy Jones Jr. and Hearns' KO losses were all in our lifetime you imbecile.

And what in the hell is the difference between a guy who is out cold for a little longer than the 10 count and another guy who is out for a minute? Do you even realise the existence of smelling saults? You're like a child.
            Whats your problem man why insult and name call me?

Also Duran was knocked out cold but he was revived with smelling salts and was lifted up by his corner, so he wasn't officially sleeping like Pacquiao.

Hearns and Roy Jones Jr were knocked out but not humiliating fashion the way Manny was.

Pacman was sleeping! Roy already got tko by Tarver but tried to get up, so that Ko was shocking but not on the level of Pacquiao getting put to sleep by Marquez a guy who he fought several times before but couldn't even drop him.

Just stop getting mad its true. Pacman also is chin cracked, those right hands Floyd hit Guerrero with will knock him out now.

I like Pacquiao too, but I am just being real man

Comment

Also Duran was knocked out cold but he was revived with smelling salts and was lifted up by his corner, so he wasn't officially sleeping like Pacquiao.

Hearns and Roy Jones Jr were knocked out but not humiliating fashion the way Manny was.

Pacman was sleeping! Roy already got tko by Tarver but tried to get up, so that Ko was shocking but not on the level of Pacquiao getting put to sleep by Marquez a guy who he fought several times before but couldn't even drop him.

Just stop getting mad its true. Pacman also is chin cracked, those right hands Floyd hit Guerrero with will knock him out now.

I definitely get the distinction hectari is making. Duran's corner stormed the ring and lifted Duran up after he got put down for the count. The KO is much more devastating when you see a motionless, lifeless body laying there in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                Audley Harrison.
                Never thought I'd hear Audley Harrison get mentioned anywhere near a thread like this.

Comment

Because you're an a-hole. You are instigating like a troll, it's obvious for anyone with a brain how you're hating on Pac in a subtle way.

First, what the hell was your point even about Duran? Nothing. I was right, it was just as big a KO as Pac and he was out cold.

Roy Jones' KO was actually FAR more humiliating than Pac's. You could see his face convulsing, plus the right hand that did the job looks weak(it just hit the right spot).

Stop being such a coward and admit what you're doing. I am far too smart for you too fool me, kid.

Comment

Because you're an a-hole. You are instigating like a troll, it's obvious for anyone with a brain how you're hating on Pac in a subtle way.

First, what the hell was your point even about Duran? Nothing. I was right, it was just as big a KO as Pac and he was out cold.

Roy Jones' KO was actually FAR more humiliating than Pac's. You could see his face convulsing, plus the right hand that did the job looks weak(it just hit the right spot).

Stop being such a coward and admit what you're doing. I am far too smart for you too fool me, kid.

Duran was out cold but revived, there is a difference. Pacquiao was out cold sleeping, Pacman will never be the same the first grazing hard hook he will either get dropped, wobbled or put to sleep.

wake up to reality, there has never been a boxer ever to comeback strong with same form past 30 after getting knocked cold like that.

Can you just stop already! I am not hating, I am just being real, Pacquiao KO was the most devastating BIG fight and most memorable in modern time, Tyson KO was the biggest upset and shock, but it wasn't a devastating KO he was trying to get up so was Roy jones.

Pacquiao couldn't move like Hatton and P will.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Roberto Duran, off the top of my head.
                      What fight was that?

Comment

Working...
                      X