No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: My Obligation is To Fight Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    Wow! that's a lot of hate. R u Guerrero's baby momma or something? why so angry?
    You're damn right it's alot of hate. Crackbaby floyd is a piece of s**t of a human being, everybody knows that. I think it's quite obvious now that he gave word to alexander's camp that he wanted to give him the shot on may 4th instead of guerrero and that's what prompted him to pull out of the kell brook matchup with that bicep injury crap. And alexander, like anybody else would've done, decided to take the million dollar floyd fight over the peanuts he was going to make with the k brook fight.

But piece of s**t floyd was lying the whole time and never had any intention of giving alexander a shot and made him back out of the feb. date for nothing. Who the hell does floyd think he is screwing with other people's careers like that? That's a straight up b**ch move!

And I personally could give a damn about robert guerrero. I think he's a corny mofo from watching his interviews. The dude's a goofball that should stay away from all microphones but on may, 4 I'll be praying to jesus christ that he breaks every bone in mayweather's ugly, disgusting face and sends him to the hospital with permanent brain damage.

Comment

People were potentially waiting on the sideline to bash Alexander too.. lol

Alexander's stock went up 10/fold. I'm sure he can't complain which is why he just went with it.

Trap set and pactarts took that **** like a 2 dollar whore.

Comment

If you Morons actually believed Floyds tweet then ya absolutely dont know **** about boxing.. Alexander was used as a decoy for ghost to hurry and finalize the deal.. hes fighting on the cinco de mayo weekend ya really thought hed fight Alexanders corny ass who cant sell jack on ppv on a mexican holiday smh @ you dumb idiots for actually believing it .. He will fight ghost there is absolutely nobody else he can fight right now .. Floyd should win but hes really goin to have to dig deep in this one I think ghost gonna give him his toughest fight to date

Comment

You all should read what he just posted on his twitter, Devon may very well be fighting Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
            I think it's quite obvious now that he gave word to alexander's camp that he wanted to give him the shot on may 4th instead of guerrero and that's what prompted him to pull out of the kell brook matchup with that bicep injury crap. And alexander, like anybody else would've done, decided to take the million dollar floyd fight over the peanuts he was going to make with the k brook fight.

But piece of s**t floyd was lying the whole time and never had any intention of giving alexander a shot and made him back out of the feb. date for nothing.
            I hope this isn't the case. If I was a member of Brook's camp, I'd request a copy of the physician's report on Alexander's injury.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              LOL good way of putting it...

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                You're damn right it's alot of hate. Crackbaby floyd is a piece of s**t of a human being, everybody knows that. I think it's quite obvious now that he gave word to alexander's camp that he wanted to give him the shot on may 4th instead of guerrero and that's what prompted him to pull out of the kell brook matchup with that bicep injury crap. And alexander, like anybody else would've done, decided to take the million dollar floyd fight over the peanuts he was going to make with the k brook fight.

But piece of s**t floyd was lying the whole time and never had any intention of giving alexander a shot and made him back out of the feb. date for nothing. Who the hell does floyd think he is screwing with other people's careers like that? That's a straight up b**ch move!

And I personally could give a damn about robert guerrero. I think he's a corny mofo from watching his interviews. The dude's a goofball that should stay away from all microphones but on may, 4 I'll be praying to jesus christ that he breaks every bone in mayweather's ugly, disgusting face and sends him to the hospital with permanent brain damage.
                Harsh!...but your points certainly are valid.

Comment

Mayweather vs Alexander in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    People were potentially waiting on the sideline to bash Alexander too.. lol

Alexander's stock went up 10/fold. I'm sure he can't complain which is why he just went with it.

"10/fold"?...Highly unlikely!

Comment

Alexander and his promoters knew he wasn't fighting Floyd just as Floyd knew that wasn't going to his choice. Devon got more publicity from that one tweet than anything he's ever done in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X