his run was amazing

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
    dude reminded me of prime tyson

his run was amazing
    agreed tbh i hope he retires sooner rather than later

Comment

Yea he is an ATG and im glad i got to see him fight

Comment

He really needs a convincing win over Marquez and then maybe finally the fight we've all been waiting for (though at this point its almost pointless and I think a lot of fans barely give a ****).

It's more likely that he'll take a close decision or loss to Marquez, another coasting victory over Bradley and retirement on a rather fizzling note. A bit sad, really.

Comment

To me he was dirty. Ariza was dirty and pac went along

Comment

Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!

Comment

dude captured are hearts and imagination...i'll never forget his welterweight run
              Last edited by J-Smooth; 09-20-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Hes an ATG no doubt but just like other fighters like Roy, Toney, Vargas, Holyfield he'll always have that PED cloud over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  To me he was dirty. Ariza was dirty and pac went along
                  I think u should save that sort of talk for the likes of peterson & chavez jnr etc if we start saying somebody is dirty without him ever failing any tests etc we might as well just make the accusation against everybody and call the whole sport dirty.

As its just an opinion with no poof to support it might as well say I think floyd is dirty just look at his father he's all into drugs and **** so floyd obviously has the contacts and knows the biz he's just covering his tracks by asking for testing etc etc and taking so much time off between fights gives him plenty of time for juicing etc etc. it's just silly to start thinking like that. I say innocent till proven guilty and anything else is just hating.

Comment

yep once his run of figthing shot figthers was over IT WAS OVER

Comment

Working...
                    X