No announcement yet.

160lb SUCKS right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160lb SUCKS right now

Just compare any of the guys in 160 to the guys in 168.

160 is complete balls right now, it was even better back in the Pavlik/Taylor/Abraham era.

Not to mention when we used to have guys like Toney, Jones and B-Hop.

160lb is ****.

You just butt hurt becasue Lee lost!! LMAO

Comment

160lb is finally moving along. Chavez/Lee, Sturm/Geale, and Golovkin/Pirog. By the end of next year, we could be crowning an undisputed MW champion, which would be ****in amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        You just butt hurt becasue Lee lost!! LMAO
        Settle down honestly. You are just a bandwagon/d1ckrider fan to any Mexican fighter so all these "WAR Chavez" "Butthurt Lee fans! LMAO" comments are pathetic. I doubt anyone takes you seriously. And before you accuse me of being a "Butthurt Lee fan" I bet and was rooting for Chavez tonight. All these idiotic comments from people saying "War Chavez" "Lee is a bum" or "Martinez is shook" are stupid and annoying. How about you compose an actual comment with some thought instead of making yourself look stupid with these nonsense comments.

Comment

it's pretty solid.....

Comment

A black boxer isn't dominating so of course it's going to look sucky for some AM fans. The division has diversity and since boxing is a worlwide sport, it's actually interesting. People forget those 3 the TS mentioned fought a lot of weak opposition at the weight.

Comment

Working...
            X