[New Video] Saul Canelo Alvarez Calling out Floyd Mayweather for May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Saul Canelo Alvarez Calling out Floyd Mayweather for May

somebody translate

when talking about Floyd he basically said that he wants to fight him and thats one of the only fights on the table for him for next year. He even said he would fight for floyds belt or floyd could fight for his, Or they could meet at a catchweight of 150. He says he could make that weight easy if needed

Comment

At About 1:55 the interviewer asks Canelo that his promoter mentioned that they wanted Floyd Mayweather.

Canelo:That's true, we have that name on the table for us. Next year we'd like to fight him and that's the only name we have right now.

Interviewer asks that they're both champs and how would they coordinate that fight.

Canelo:No, well I don't know, fight both championship belts at a catchweight? not really sure.

Interviewer notes they both have a belt for the same organization (WBC) and that maybe the'll fight for one?

Canelo:Yes fight for mine or fight for his, whichever way we agree too. But the fight would be at 150 pounds.

He goes on to say 150 wouldn't a problem to make.

Might translate the whole thing later on if anybody asks me too.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        At About 1:55 the interviewer asks Canelo that his promoter mentioned that they wanted Floyd Mayweather.

Canelo:That's true, we have that name on the table for us. Next year we'd like to fight him and that's the only name we have right now.

Truly shocking, didn't see that one coming. Really.

Comment

Translation: I am desperate for a big payday before I get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Truly shocking, didn't see that one coming. Really.
            What's shocking about a world class 140-154 pound fighter wanting a career payday against Floyd? I can only think of one such fighter who doesn't seem to at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
              Translation: I am desperate for a big payday before I get exposed.
              I think he'll have to move to 160 for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                What's shocking about a world class 140-154 pound fighter wanting a career payday against Floyd? I can only think of one such fighter who doesn't seem to at the moment.

Cinco De Mayo is right around the corner, just you wait boy.

Comment

Lol... you can't get down to 147 or make 150

Comment

I think for this fight to happen, Canelo would have to agree to a fight night weight limit. Dude comes in huge @170 for a 154 pounder. And he seems too undisciplined to make 150.

Comment

Working...
                    X