Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Rapstar Mr Capone-e hits out at Katt Williams "We cant let this **** slide"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Rapstar Mr Capone-e hits out at Katt Williams "We cant let this **** slide"

Still smashin with all the homie and **** kat williams that *** ****ed up on the real we can't let this slide on the real

he went way 2 far homie I got something for that fool he got me pissed watching it wish I was there he took advantage of the mic

From his twitter....

this ese is straight up loco, i wonder what he has planned...........

Comment

oops, was meant to post this in nsb, can a mod move it there plz?????

Comment

hes not even Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          hes not even Mexican.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Cap...74138215966228

Comment

lol Katt may b a small tiny dude...but....he is wellll liked by lots...and hell him and Snoop are friends..dont think one wants to mess w that...even if he has calmed down in his older age

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              lol Katt may b a small tiny dude...but....he is wellll liked by lots...and hell him and Snoop are friends..dont think one wants to mess w that...even if he has calmed down in his older age

Comment

post this in NSB...I anna

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post

snoop will do anything for money...2pac and Biggie had a song together...wouldnt say they were tight...would u????

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    Crazy ass Mexicans > Crazy ass blacks

Comment

Working...
                    X