No announcement yet.

Goddamn hipsters!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamn hipsters!!

I went to pick up a 12 of Sierra Neveda Tumbler Auttum Ale at the supermarket. In this supermarket, the beer is stored in a cold section and warm section (unrefirgerated).

Of couse, the cold ones I wanted were taken, only the warm ones were available. I drink beer because I am an enthusiast, the hipsters drink it just to "fight the establishment" or some hippy crap.. You just know hipsters took the cold ones. After I left the beer section, I saw two fruits in tight clothes wearing fedoras going towards the beer. I hope they ***** themselves...

Fuuckin sissies, I should smack some of these ****s aroudl

You worship Black people.

Comment

Hipsters only drink Pabst Blue Ribbon. Your entire story is therefore clearly a fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by P B 3 2 View Post
        You worship Black people.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

So Derranged let me get this straight, they are sissies yet you didn't say anything when you saw em', instead you come online to tell us what happened and what you would've done. , them hipsters would beat your ass, probably.

Comment

So I'm guessing you and some of your friends had a falling out?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              So Derranged let me get this straight, they are sissies yet you didn't say anything when you saw em', instead you come online to tell us what happened and what you would've done. , them hipsters would beat your ass, probably.
              Im assuming hipsters bought it.

I then saw some potential hispsters after the fact.

You're right, I should've cracked a six pack over their heads, but I go to that supermarket all the time, cops are in there as well.

Comment

D, what exactly, defines a "hipster"? I'm kinda old, so this new hippity hip hop lingo escape's my feeble mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  D, what exactly, defines a "hipster"? I'm kinda old, so this new hippity hip hop lingo escape's my feeble mind.
                  Im too hungover to explain right now, on 3 hours sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Im too hungover to explain right now, on 3 hours sleep.
                    rookie , don't tell me PB could handle his alcohol better than you can.

Comment

Working...
                    X