Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd is getting severly underated theses days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came out of an over a year retirement and is still ranked #3 p4p. Oh yeah severly underated.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      ya'll are in for a big shock..jmm is gonna get destroyed and the pacman will be destroyed..then hopefully we get the REAL fight floyd-cotto..this is getting sickning pacman beats 2 of floyds leftovers now he's god..but floyd gets ****ted on for the exact same 2 fights///great win for pacman no doubt..but he aint ****ing with floyd..and you will see the trith soon..until then enjoy the ride...like i said great win pacman..you laid the hitman out
      Floyd hasn't destroyed anyone since Gatti and this will be no different than his fights with Baldomir, DLH, ect, ect. A boring 12 round decision filled with shoulder rolls and potshots. If anything Floyd is overated and if he steps in the ring with Cotto he'll be the one getting destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Mayweather has and never was what y'all make him out to be to begin with..
        This is why it's soo funny, Pacquiao has exposed this.
        Miguel Cotto has too.. you have Cotto beating two opponents Mayweather fought much better then he did, and then you have Manny Pacquiao beating another two much better then he ever did.
        Mayweather is not the GOAT and has played it safe, this is known.
        135 he was a great fighter, that's it.
        Mayweather will never be greater then Manny Pacquiao though, even if he beats him, why?
        Because he will have beat on a much smaller fighter. Marquez and Pacquiao don't do nothing for his legacy, the only 2 guys that do are Cotto and Mosley
        hahaha..the bold is funny..VERY funny!

Comment

please check out my thread...FANS OF EACH FIGHTER!
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=267495&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Floyd hasn't destroyed anyone since Gatti and this will be no different than his fights with Baldomir, DLH, ect, ect. A boring 12 round decision filled with shoulder rolls and potshots. If anything Floyd is overated and if he steps in the ring with Cotto he'll be the one getting destroyed.
            so he didnt destroy hatton??

Comment

you are the same guy that went MISSING..when Cotto got DESTROYED by Marg and its sad to see your comments above.

Floyd overrated? You guys are amazing...hahaha..

Comment

I hate to do this..BECAUSE I LIKE COTTO..but WHO has he destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I will be positively shocked if Floyd destroys JMM. I expect Floyd to get on his usual boring bicycle in a one-sided affair.
                  dont you like Wlad? .....or I got you confused with somebody else? maybe thats it......my bad

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    dont you like Wlad? .....or I got you confused with somebody else? maybe thats it......my bad
                    No you're not confusing me for someone else. I like Wlad (not as much as Vitali though).

And believe it or not I like Mayweather as well (in the ring that is). I actually enjoyed watching him and DLH. Plenty of skills. But his fights lack fireworks because he relies so much on his natural evasive abilities.

I don't know if the Wlad comparison you make is completely legit. At least Wlad doesn't fight LHW's and he does fight the best available opposition. We all know that the frustrating thing about Mayweather is that he does NOT fight the best available.

Comment

Working...
                    X