No announcement yet.

Did Cotto gain your respect when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Cotto gain your respect when...

It was all said and done, he gave Sergio the champion treatment. He walked out first, announced first and all that jazz. I was happy that tradition remained through all what seemed like real personal grudge match.

There was alot of "diva" **** talking from these boards about how disrespectful Cotto was with these demands.

Thoughts
    Yes
    68.75%
    No
    25.00%
    Balls
    6.25%

Not really. Cotto has always had my respect, dude fights everyone, gives a 110% and doesn't make excuses win or lose. A true champ.

The fact that he let Martinez walk last, despite being the "A" side of the event just goes to show how much of a class act Cotto is.

Comment

After all that shit talk about Cotto being the diva I thought Cotto would stick to his guns, but I guess he grew tired of hearing all the *****ing from Sergio's camp during the promotions.

Comment

Glad he did it. Not because of tradition or any of that nonsense, but simply to take away one more thing for cotto detractors/haters to ***** and whine about.

Comment

Yeah I agree, it was classy. At the end of the day, Serg deserved it, and no matter what, is about who's the last mam standing

Comment

He'd have my respect regardless.

Comment

It was a good gesture by Cotto.

Yes, I respect Cotto. He's a real fighter.

Comment

It makes me wonder what the hell Sergio was b*tching about. Did Cotto change his mind last minute or something?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It makes me wonder what the hell Sergio was b*tching about. Did Cotto change his mind last minute or something?
                  Or did both camps agree to make the lie up to sell an artificial personal beef, when all along they knew Cotto would respect tradition for a legitimate champion

Comment

Working...
                  X