Most unlikeable fighter ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most unlikeable fighter ever?

For just all round C U N T ishness?

Wife beaters are bad at the best of times but when they are trained fighters.... So for me for starters:

PBF

Fan Base: FLOWMOS by a country mile.

Comment

Haye: liar and a manipulative con man, who bet on his own fight with Audrey

LaMotto: beat up an old man and left him for dead, beat his wife, threw fights

Valero: murdered his beautiful young wife

Monzon: horrible woman-beater, murdered his beautiful wife

Floyd: beat up the mother of his children, most cowardly boxer ever

Comment

Incognito Floyd hate thread? :|...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Haye: liar and a manipulative con man, who bet on his own fight with Audrey

LaMotto: beat up an old man and left him for dead, beat his wife, threw fights

Valero: murdered his beautiful young wife

Monzon: horrible woman-beater, murdered his beautiful wife

Floyd: beat up the mother of his children, most cowardly boxer ever
          Didn't know that about Monzon.

Surely Mayorga deserves a place on the list. Wasn't a rape allegedly covered up on his behalf?

Some might include Adonis Stevenson too.

Comment

[QUOTE=NearHypnos;13047758]Incognito Floyd hate thread? :|...[/QUOTE

nah not really. I used to like Floyd. Amazing fighter and could watch him all day. Just something about a hard as nails man battering his missus does my head in

No one likes a bully and you can't go any lower than battering your loved ones can you? I mean if you can beat the **** out of all the other boxers at your weight what chance has your bird got?

Jake La Motta was a rotten f ucker too

The Italian dude Primo Canero was a bastard too. Was an enforcer for the Mob so obviously a scumbag of the highest order

I don't mind a bit of trash talk. David Haye is a prime example but by all accounts he's a nice lad in real life.

Comment

[QUOTE=YNWA;13047779]
              Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Incognito Floyd hate thread? :|...[/QUOTE

nah not really. I used to like Floyd. Amazing fighter and could watch him all day. Just something about a hard as nails man battering his missus does my head in

No one likes a bully and you can't go any lower than battering your loved ones can you? I mean if you can beat the **** out of all the other boxers at your weight what chance has your bird got?

Jake La Motta was a rotten f ucker too

The Italian dude Primo Canero was a bastard too. Was an enforcer for the Mob so obviously a scumbag of the highest order

I don't mind a bit of trash talk. David Haye is a prime example but by all accounts he's a nice lad in real life.

No mention of Tyson? Pac? Or these other guys who are just generally not good husbands/ don't exactly represent good morals? I see where you come from, wasn't meant as an accusation but gotta admit all the responses looked like this was bait lol. Apologies.
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-17-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Dude who killed Max Kellerman's brother with a hammer.

Comment

Sergio Mora....

Comment

[QUOTE=NearHypnos;13048000]
                    Originally posted by YNWA View Post

No mention of Tyson? Pac? Or these other guys who are just generally not good husbands/ don't exactly represent good morals? I see where you come from, wasn't meant as an accusation but gotta admit all the responses looked like this was bait lol. Apologies.
                    yeah no worries mate

used to hate Tyson as well but he seems to have a bit of humility and vulnerability to him, these days at least

wouldn't be advising my sister to be left alone in a hotel room with him though....

Comment

Working...
                    X