Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick Your Neck Out- What's your Floyd v Ortiz prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick Your Neck Out- What's your Floyd v Ortiz prediction?

No pus$ying around and giving various possible outcomes.

Let's separate the bums from those who know boxing.

Who wins, when and how?

Floyd by stoppage in the 9th or 10th.

Very competitive fight with Floyd getting a ud or sd, with the majority of fans actually thinking Victor won.

Comment

f@gweather by blatant cherrypick win. you can quote me on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
        f@gweather by blatant cherrypick win. you can quote me on that one.
        I remember when you said Floyd would never fight Ortiz, my how you've changed your stance huh?

Comment

ortiz puts floyd on his ass floyd puts ortiz down by tko

Comment

Mayweather comfortable UD or even by late stoppage. I don't think Ortiz will catch him cleanly too often, but I'll be rooting for Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I remember when you said Floyd would never fight Ortiz, my how you've changed your stance huh?
              lies. i give props where props is due. if floyd keeps acting like a f@g he will be called like a f@g. nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                ortiz puts floyd on his ass floyd puts ortiz down by tko
                I'm going for this too.

Ortiz gives Floyd his first taste of the canvas and then he comes back to dominate and then retires for good.

Comment

As it's being mentioned, I'll add that Floyd won't go down. That's going to take pressure and aggression, which is easy against Berto.

But when Floyd is countering Ortiz hard and frequent, Ortiz will be a lost man.

Comment

Floyd gets in major trouble in the 1st. Ortiz goes all out. Floyd survives and takes control of the fight by the end of the 3rd. Too many counters slows ortiz to the point where floyd begins dominating with leads. Team ortiz stops this fight around the end of the 10th.

Ortiz will not be physically overwhelmed it will be the mental breakdown that leads to the stoppage

Comment

Working...
                    X