Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man beats up then dropkicks woman as she runs away...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I said the same thing all along....we are on the same page.

So by your logic, if a small child come up to me and upsets me or kicks me, I should be able to stomp him to death...

He shouldn't have messed with a person bigger and stronger than him I guess.

Don't cross the line....
    Forgive me if if I hold adults and children to different standards.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Forgive me if if I hold adults and children to different standards.
      Forgive me if I hold women and men to different PHYSICAL standards which is my whole point.

Believe me, I understand you, I get it. The reality is, women are weaker and taking advantage of that is cowardly only in extreme cases like I said.

I'm not going to unleash a jab, right hand left hook combo on some chick because she swings her purse at me because she's drunk and acting stupid. Sorry but that would be cowardly.

If she comes at me with a knife, then yes I'm knocking the b1tch o ut but that's a little bit more extreme.

The video we saw was just a dude being a coward, not some woman asking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Forgive me if I hold women and men to different PHYSICAL standards which is my whole point.

Believe me, I understand you, I get it. The reality is, women are weaker and taking advantage of that is cowardly only in extreme cases like I said.

I'm not going to unleash a jab, right hand left hook combo on some chick because she swings her purse at me because she's drunk and acting stupid. Sorry but that would be cowardly.

If she comes at me with a knife, then yes I'm knocking the b1tch o ut but that's a little bit more extreme.

The video we saw was just a dude being a coward, not some woman asking for it.
        The man in the video is most certainly a coward and with good reason after seeing the way he throws punches. Im not for the beating of women, but if a woman punches a man and he breaks her nose in return the majority of the responsibility is her own. You seem to feel the man deserves more criticism for hitting her back than she does for hitting him in the first place and thats completely illogical.

Comment

Wait till her father or brother finds out and the boy is dead.

Comment

Working...
          X