No announcement yet.

Bare fist punching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bare fist punching

Is it good to punch a bag, bare fisted? Any benifits?
    Anyway, to improve (anything like that), or harden, your bare fists?

Old school fighters use to do that but it really hurts you more than it helps you. You will probably hurt your wrist or hand so you wont be able to train for a while. To toughen your hands do knuckle pushups and things like that.

Comment

No it's stupid you will just destroy the fist. Always use handwraps and gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by zip
        No it's stupid you will just destroy the fist. Always use handwraps and gloves.
        I'm not training, for a boxing match, I just want to be better in a real fist fight. I heard Chinese Monks, hit the ground 1,000 times a day (something like that), to form their fist "Steel like", thats why I'm asking.

Comment

Bare knuckle = short fight career

Comment

Always wrap your hands for a bag

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
              I'm not training, for a boxing match, I just want to be better in a real fist fight. I heard Chinese Monks, hit the ground 1,000 times a day (something like that), to form their fist "Steel like", thats why I'm asking.
              if the monks had fists like steel, dont you think we would be paying HBO to watch them fight the likes RJJ, MAyweather, DLH or HOPKINS.
              I dont know why monks punch the ground, it doesnt have any long-term beneits for them, like they dont fight or anything.
              Punching a bag and sparing is better for your fist.

Comment

Your hands are your tools as a human and they wear out just like any other tool. The more you protect them the longer they last.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                  Your hands are your tools as a human and they wear out just like any other tool. The more you protect them the longer they last.
                  thats a nice quote ultimate. i might make that my signature,lol

Comment

You want strong hands? Become a mechanic, construction worker or any other proffession that needs alot of hand strength. Safe and productive.

Comment

Working...
                    X