No announcement yet.

Katsidis cleared, back on Mosley-Mundine card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsidis cleared, back on Mosley-Mundine card

It's in the Daily Telegraph today. Original diagnosis was wrong and an old eye socket injury from the Escobedo fight was mistaken for brain scarring.

OH RIGHT! The return of the punch bag!

Comment

Really? I didn't know it was on in the first place

Comment

What is the name of this bill?

"THE BRAWL FULL OF FIGHTERS THAT SHOULD HAVE RETIRED"

Is Fenech on it? Holyfield? Maybe Hatton will make a comeback comeback on it.

Comment

I'm happy to hear that Katsidis apparently has a clean bill of health, but still somewhat concerned about him stepping back into the ring. Dude had a tremendously entertaining style, but his body most certainly paid the price for all of that excitement.

Comment

I'm a big katsidis fan, enough is enough already. He's had to of made some good $, he seems like a good dude, just not ready to give up the fight yet I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
              It's in the Daily Telegraph today. Original diagnosis was wrong and an old eye socket injury from the Escobedo fight was mistaken for brain scarring.
              Wow Michael Katsidis!!! A blown eye socket mistaken for a brain scar...He took an impressive beating from JMM.

Comment

don't think this is a very good idea.

Comment

this guy needs to stop. if you weren't good enough to reach the top in your prime why would you be good enough now? your brain doesn't like getting hit. only rios' brain likes that.

Comment

Kats' needs to hang em' up, his future only holds ugly beatings.

Comment

Working...
                    X