No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Explain Pacquiao and Bradley on the list then? They could have easily left them off.
    why would they be left off?

broner and guerrero havent dont nothing to warrant them being on the list over bradley or pacquiao even up to now. heck they dont even have the right to be on this list over carl froch and abner mares.

anybody with a modicum of intelligence and can see this is golden boy/ al haymon political maneuvering behind the scenes.

Comment

If that list is true, it is obviously corrupted. Lmao at Broner, and Guerrero getting there just because he is gonna fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Explain Pacquiao and Bradley on the list then? They could have easily left them off.
        MAYBE BC THEY ARE TWO OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD ?
        pac may have been koed but he was clearly wining the fight I GAVE HIM EVERY ROUN BESIDES 3

bradley who can beat him besides pac, maybe jmm maybe the ghost ?

and no one knows for sure so i def have bradley 7 or 8

broner no way , eventually yes but not now
        floyd at 1?

andre ward is the best fighter on earth hands down

Comment

The US fighters seem to get a fast-forward lift into the rankings. Is it a pfp list or a combined US top 10 & pfp top 10?

Ward - fine, although fighting once in 2012 against a drained fighter isn't particularly impressive

Mayweather - mostly inactive, fighting a past prime Cotto who lost his next fight

Bradley - inactive, also lost his last fight

Guerrero - kind of quick onto the list imo, beat an inactive Berto caught for failing drug test

Broner - okay but again he's fast-forwarded into the top 10 very fast and didn't even make weight for one of his fights

Donaire - fair enough listed as Phillipines but doesn't he box for for the US?

Comment

piece of crap list. no cesar rene cuenca.

Comment

They need to rethink this list

Comment

i don't really care about p4p lists (hardly pay attention to them), but i thought i'd say something.
                marquez deserves the #1 spot for the time being. mayweather is the best fighter in the world, but he's been too inactive for my liking to keep him at #1. ward, as great as he is, fought once in 2012, and destroyed a clearly drained dawson. he's def top 3 without a doubt. broner beat demarco and now he's no. 5? also, how many bumps did donaire get when he KO'ed montiel? and how many bumps did martinez get when he KO'ed williams? if those guys got bumps, how can marquez not get the #1 spot for KO'ing the #1 p4p fighter (according to ring, pacquaio shared it with mayweather).
                i just don't get that. some say it's overall resume they look at, others say it's the hypothetical "if all fighters were the same size, the #1 spot would be to the most skilled guy". i just don't understand how after guerrero beats an inactive berto and broner beats demarco, they get some serious spots on this list. while marquez KO's their #1 ranked fighter (shared w/mayweather) and doesn't get the top spot, for the time being. haha, i guess it's why i don't really pay attention to things like this. it's all subjective ratings/rankings.
                Last edited by chiguy91; 12-11-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

The Ring has been gradually going downhill for several years.

This will ruin it's last bit of credibility.

Comment

How the **** are Adrian Broner and Pacquiao, who just got KTFO, ranked above Wladimir Klitschko, who's been running things in his division for nearly a decade?

This list is a bad joke.

Comment

• That is an absolute joke of a list. Guerrero top ten p4p???

Comment

Working...
                      X