No announcement yet.

If Ishida stops Pwill in less than 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Why because he got stopped by the MW champion and was outboxed by a very good boxer in the style he is known to have trouble with?
    Pwill took major blows in the Lara fight... over and over and over.

He very well may be not the same fighter anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Pwill took major blows in the Lara fight... over and over and over.

He very well may be not the same fighter anymore.
      So if Ishida does stop him he is automatically shot and he gets no credit then?

Comment

Those two are not real JMWs though, they are both WWs fighting at 154.
        Thanks Spray.

Wtf would I do without you.

But, Cotto IS now a consistent JR MW... having a title and defended it, and is defending it again.

Comment

So if Ishida does stop him he is automatically shot and he gets no credit then?
          Depends on how he looks in the ring.

It always does.

If he looks real good and then BAM... then not necessarily.

Comment

If Paul gets stopped within 3 it would be a lil hilarious and sad at the same time...

No, I wouldn't call Ishida the man at 154 no way...him and Kirkland have unfinished business......and u got the boy Alvarez

Comment

Thanks Spray.

Wtf would I do without you.

But, Cotto IS now a consistent JR MW... having a title and defended it, and is defending it again.
              but he is still physically a WW even if he is winning and defending it but its not the point he doesn't have any real notable wins over top 154lbers other than Yuri.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                If Paul gets stopped within 3 it would be a lil hilarious and sad at the same time...

No, I wouldn't call Ishida the man at 154 no way...him and Kirkland have unfinished business......and u got the boy Alvarez
                Ishida's win over Kirkland is many times better than any win Canelo has, no way if Ishida stops Pwilly easy could Canelo be rated over him.

Comment

but he is still physically a WW even if he is winning and defending it but its not the point he doesn't have any real notable wins over top 154lbers other than Yuri.
                  I'm telling you.

If he beats Floyd at 154, Floyd coming up or not.. Cotto IS in fact THE MAN, at 154. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Comment

I'm telling you.

If he beats Floyd at 154, Floyd coming up or not.. Cotto IS in fact THE MAN, at 154. No ifs ands or buts about it.
                    We can discuss that later because this fight will happen 1st on Saturday.

Comment

Ishida's win over Kirkland is many times better than any win Canelo has, no way if Ishida stops Pwilly easy could Canelo be rated over him.
                      True but a lotta observers will say Kirkland was outta shape for that fight and not himself...(not that that's Ishida's fault)

And who's that in ur avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X