No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Have No Knowledge of a Soto Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Have No Knowledge of a Soto Defense

Humberto "Zorrita" Soto announced in Mexico that he would be challenging World Boxing Association "regular" junior welterweight champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana in the month of December, but the Argentine boxer and his team have not been provided with any confirmination or details regarding this possible defense.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow soto finally steppin up, even do soto has been actin like a punk i think he can beat maidana

Comment

Puro tejas in dis bltch

Comment

If Soto can neutralize Maidana's power he has all the tools to beat him

Comment

LOL! It's damn funny how one fighter thinks he's going to fight for the title and medias are reporting it and the champion himself doesn't know it

Comment

I've always questioned Soto's opposition but never his skills, in all honesty he beats Maidana quite easily if they ever do clash.

Comment

I hope Maidana accepts and beats the crap out of this ducker! Although this wouldn't be a defense, since Khan is the real WBA champion and not Maidana. Freaken WBA, I hate them!!!

Comment

Soto had troubles with a smaller brawler in antillion madaina is much bigger and strong he will bully soto thru out the fight this fight wont happen I bet you soto would want it in mexico

Comment

Maidana is lying and trying to play dumb.

When you refuse to fight mandatories. You get your ***** stripped. So no way in hell he didn't know about Soto.

Comment

Maidana is SCARED to fight Humberto Soto, cause he knows Soto would KO him. Maidana isnt the only one that has DUCKED Soto. Pac, Valero, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, Guerrero all ducked Soto too.

Maidana knew about this fight with Soto.

Here's an earlier link:

http://www.************.com/2011/09/...aul-mccloskey/

Comment

Working...
                    X