Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit will Wladimir Klitchko receive if he knocks out David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't know how Wlad fans can expect people to give Wlad credit when they think Haye is a bum. Why should he get credit for beating a bum?

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      Quite a bit, I'd imagine. I think you're right about the UK embracing him with open arms if he wins and is gentlemanly about it (which he always is). He's impressed a lot of people in the build up to this fight.

What a stupid post.

To insinuate that the same people who support the classless, disrespectful, foul mouthed jackass that is David Haye will support Wladimir Klitschko only if he acts "gentlemanly" about kicking Haye's ass makes absolutely no sense.

The people who support Haye are ****ty boxing fans who know nothing about the sport outside of their borders and no fighter outside of the UK gives a damn what they think.

Comment

Since when has it become if with you?

Don't retract now after months and months of abuse and overconfidence

Haye is a bum and wlad has fought much better fighters right?

Is it now dawning on you that haye is head and shoulders above anything wlad has faced before?

Please stick to your guns...I think people would at least respect you more

Comment

Oh and for the record British fans already respect wlad before the fight, he is a great champion! The fact that the respect isnt mutual with kilt fans towards haye has always been the problem

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Since when has it become if with you?

Don't retract now after months and months of abuse and overconfidence

Haye is a bum and wlad has fought much better fighters right?

Is it now dawning on you that haye is head and shoulders above anything wlad has faced before?

Please stick to your guns...I think people would at least respect you more
            I've always said Haye will be a dangerous opponent for Wlad in the early rounds. Go back and read my posts in the prediction threads from several years ago.

Haye is overrated as a boxer and as an overall athlete, but he is a dangerous puncher and I've always said there is a chance of a Haye KO win in the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              I've always said Haye will be a dangerous opponent for Wlad in the early rounds. Go back and read my posts in the prediction threads from several years ago.

Haye is overrated as a boxer and as an overall athlete, but he is a dangerous puncher and I've always said there is a chance of a Haye KO win in the early rounds.
              All I ever heard from your mouth is that haye is a gutless bum that would never fight wlad, and then the usual bs about how good wlads resume is and how poor Hayes is, and how guys like eddie chambers etc are way better than haye.

I think haye's boxing ability will surprise you. It's only guys with iron chins and aggressive come forward styles that give him problems. The threat of Hayes power will make wlad more tentative then normal. It is a 50/50 fight one of them is gonna get ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I expect Wlad to win by decision. If stop Haye, that will be good for him.
                Decision? Really?

Comment

A lot. Haye is the only guy anybody picks to potentially beat him, so if he KO's him he'll get the glory. Even a dull fight overall will be forgotten if Wlad gets rid of him. I think he'll get the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    All I ever heard from your mouth is that haye is a gutless bum that would never fight wlad, and then the usual bs about how good wlads resume is and how poor Hayes is, and how guys like eddie chambers etc are way better than haye.

I think haye's boxing ability will surprise you. It's only guys with iron chins and aggressive come forward styles that give him problems. The threat of Hayes power will make wlad more tentative then normal. It is a 50/50 fight one of them is gonna get ktfo.
                    We'll see.

Since you believe Haye is a world-class HW, will you be a good sport and give Wlad credit if he knocks Haye out?

I will give Haye FULL CREDIT credit if he KOs Wlad, as long as he doesn't use rabbit punches (like with Ruiz) or finish him when he's already down (like he did with Fragomeni).

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      We'll see.

Since you believe Haye is a world-class HW, will you be a good sport and give Wlad credit if he knocks Haye out?

I will give Haye FULL CREDIT credit if he KOs Wlad, as long as he doesn't use rabbit punches (like with Ruiz) or finish him when he's already down (like he did with Fragomeni).
                      Ok then Wlad gets full credit aslong as he doesn't hold.

Comment

Working...
                      X