Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Never Seen Brook Fight, Who is He?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: Never Seen Brook Fight, Who is He?

Newly-crowned IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander (24-1, 13KOs) is contemplating his next fight in the wake of his comprehensive points win over Randall Bailey on Saturday night in Brooklyn.

Alexander, 25, claimed his third world title at two different weights in the process, putting himself right in the mix to claim a lucrative fight against some of the top fighters in the world next year.

On the same night in Sheffield though, undefeated Kell Brook (29-0, 19KOs) made himself the mandatory challenger to Alexander’s crown and hopes to now seal a world title fight with ‘The Great’ in the US or the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol at Devon fighting Brook in the UK.

Comment

Well I fully expected him to say that.

I remember Jermain Taylor saying something similar about Carl Froch

Comment

Well he's gonna know soon enough...

Comment

If Brook wants the Alexander fight, it's time for him to come to America. If he really wants to be a star in this sport, he needs to stop hiding in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
            If Brook wants the Alexander fight, it's time for him to come to America. If he really wants to be a star in this sport, he needs to stop hiding in the UK.
            As long as its not in St Louis. Brook has already fought in America and has no problem doing so. THINK before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              As long as its not in St Louis. Brook has already fought in America and has no problem doing so. THINK before you post.
              He fought one time in the U.S. and he was burried on a undercard fighting a BUM. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                lol @ tempting faith!

Comment

And so it begins...I don't see Brook V Alexander early next year. Lucky if we see it next year atall. Devon will go into a unification bout with Malinaggi!

Comment

One thing I hate.... when they pretend they don't know who somebody is.
                    We all know you know who he is

Comment

Working...
                    X