No announcement yet.

had rigondeaux been...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had rigondeaux been...

ko-ed by kokietgym in the same fashion rigondaeux koed him, what would this forum look lke now..?
    rage i bet

Not rage. I would be disappointed because Rigo is a smart fighter and would never walk straight towards a guy who is trying to take his head off in a professional prize fight.

I expect better of him.

Comment

I do not know why people get mad about stuff like this?? once the ref says fight thats your problem if you do not defend yourself

Comment

actually im not mad at all.
        just disappointed that after waiting so long for rigo's next fight, it ended this way. a controversial ko (although most likely an inevitable ko), with little to no schooling show from rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          ko-ed by kokietgym in the same fashion rigondaeux koed him, what would this forum look lke now..?
          rage i bet
          What would it be like? Who knows. What I do know is, that sort of thing doesn't happen to great fighters like Rigo.

Comment

rage i bet
            people would love it. almost everyone who talked **** about floyd after the ortiz fight would flip flop instantly and plenty more would just revel as a God fell aong mere mortals.

wouldnt happen though Rigo being God and all.

Comment

rage i bet
              Donaire knocked him down on a break. He's fallen victim to the same rule of protecting yourself at all times before, as well.

Comment

I'd call it a cheap bytch move the same way i did when Rigo and Floyd did it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  I do not know why people get mad about stuff like this?? once the ref says fight thats your problem if you do not defend yourself
                  And the fighters are reminded of that while they're in the dressing room and during pre-fight.

Ref signaled to continue the fight, if a guy wants to daydream, look at the fans or even look at the Ref while his opponent is punching, its completely on him.

Don't see a problem ..... You snooze, you lose.

Comment

rigondeaux has one of the best chins in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X