No announcement yet.

Floyd doesn´t have THAT epic fight in his resume yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd doesn´t have THAT epic fight in his resume yet

Every great fighter in history had that epic fight, that epic moment inside that square circle that we always remember...first thing that comes to my mind is the Ali vs Foreman fight..

In my opinion, to be considered THE BEST EVER, Floyd mayweather lacks that fight, that moment..The fight we will always remember him for....Do you guys think that he will have that EPIC fight in his career, or win by UD the rest of his fights and retire without it??

I think it was pretty epic when Hatton ran head 1st into the turn buckle while the crowd still sang "theres only 1 ricky hatton"..but i really do not know what you are asking for...the point is to win period and thats what he does

Comment

Corrales his closest to that. Then Mosley for the adversity. Maidana has the potential to create some high drama too

Comment

Originally posted by JuanARG20 View Post
        Every great fighter in history had that epic fight, that epic moment inside that square circle that we always remember...first thing that comes to my mind is the Ali vs Foreman fight..

In my opinion, to be considered THE BEST EVER, Floyd mayweather lacks that fight, that moment..The fight we will always remember him for....Do you guys think that he will have that EPIC fight in his career, or win by UD the rest of his fights and retire without it??
        That's because he never takes risks. He's always happy with a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
          That's because he never takes risks. He's always happy with a UD.
          Why take a risk if you do not have to??

Comment

Hes to good will be his downfall?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I think it was pretty epic when Hatton ran head 1st into the turn buckle while the crowd still sang "theres only 1 ricky hatton"..but i really do not know what you are asking for...the point is to win period and thats what he does
              True his triumph over Hatton... also his epic beatdown of Gatti..

Comment

Floyd makes them look ordinary and that is not his fault. I mean the kid grew up going to boxing gym on sundays, because he just likes it so much. He is THAT damn good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why take a risk if you do not have to??
                    Cool, but don't claim you're the best ever if you're not willing to fight everyone to prove it.

Ditto for the guys at 175 claiming to be the best while Kovalev is waiting for a fight.

The fans know...

Comment

Working...
                    X