Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was my dog I would have gouged one of its eyes out if it attacked a kid like that.

Saying that, my dog has been well raised, and I don't take any chances. She is on the lead until I know there isn't anybody about.

Youtube videos of babies playing with adult dogs annoy me. Because no matter how well raised a dog is, it only has to snap for just one second for a baby to lose an eye, and arm, or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      You didn't watch the video. Looks like the guy was walking his dog in public and it got away from him and attacked the kid. Totally the owners fault for walking and aggressive dog like that in public.

I agree. You shouldn't even risk walking a dog in public like that if you know it has aggressive tendencies.

It's very rare that a dog who has shown no signs of potential aggression, all the sudden just snaps out of nowhere. . .

I'd bet anything the guy knew the dog was aggressive. In which case you shouldn't risk walking your dog in residential areas where kids are.

My dog is not even aggressive, and I won't even bring him up to live with my in my apartment in the city, cause it's not fair to keep him in a tiny studio. . But I simply would not buy a dog like that UNLESS I had my own yard large enough for it to play, and keep it fenced in (like at my mom's house back home).

Comment

Reminds me of a bad experience I had with a sheepdog when I was younger.Still wake up in a cold sweat and my hand grasped around my c^ck on certain nights.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Damn I don't want to watch this. . .

Dog can't be blamed. . If you keep little kids around aggressive dogs, or let one be exposed to one - that's your fault. Dogs are dogs. .
          If dogs just attack little kids on the street, they should be put down

Comment

i would've grabbed the nearest thing i could find and start wailing on the owner during the attack. where's a guy with a gun when you need one?

Comment

I would of punched that dog so fuckin hard in the temple I would of killed it if that was my kid. I'm talking repeated, ****ed back, precise blows to that dogs snout, jaw, eye socked... I would of absolutely blungeoned and destroyed that dog, snapped it's front legs in half... If that dog was grabbing my daughter, the owner would of dragged a dead dog home on his leash.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                If dogs just attack little kids on the street, they should be put down

I agree; I clarified this in another post.

Comment

Best thing to do to a dog that big is basically choke him out IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Best thing to do to a dog that big is basically choke him out IMO
                    I would of put my fingers through his throat and ripped his ****in jugular out if that was my daughter. That **** would set a switch off in my head if that was my kid. Break that dogs ****in neck and curb stomp it.

Comment

Ummm....I thought the dog was just playing around. Look at his tail, he saw something to play with and grabbed it with his fangs.

Anyway....if he did that to my kid...I'm gouging the dog's eye blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X