Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that think last nights dq was bs....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when people try to justify bull **** corruption with things like "he deserved it, he's boring" as a fight fan you want to see the winner of the fight actually win, goes for referee and judging alike.

I was relieved Pacquiao beat Marquez the 3rd time as a fan of his but I was left a bit disgusted on the night, I immediately hung my head... even if I thought it was closer on reviewing point still stands.

Comment

The reason Molina got DQd is the same reason Campillo lost, they didn't know they were supposed to lose.

Comment

The problem here is there was a bit of confusion as the round was over and clearly everyone but the ref didn't know quite what was going on, this should be declared a NC and they should rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT Liquor
          The bell sounded, the corner stepped in.

No rule was broken. What in fact happened was a corrupt ref sabotaging a mans career after he put in 10 rounds of ez work on an overmatched foe.
          ^That's a golden avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            The problem here is there was a bit of confusion as the round was over and clearly everyone but the ref didn't know quite what was going on, this should be declared a NC and they should rematch.
            No. There's no case for an NC. The guy in Molina's corner jumped in so it's either a DQ or the ref let's it slide.

Mayweather easily could've been DQ'd against Judah but that wasn't an exact parallel to this fight. Like someone stated earlier, it wasn't during live action like last night. Time had been called. It still could've been a DQ, but it's not exactly the same.

Comment

If the ref was going to enforce rules, he should've enforced the excessive holding. Molina was even holding after the ref said break.

Those are the rules he should've enforced.

Comment

Working...
              X