No announcement yet.

Froch vs Pascal, who really won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Pascal, who really won?

Lately there has been a myth circulating by froch haters that the Froch vs Pascal fight was a hometown decision. When did this happen? At the time of the fight there was no controversy, nobody was saying pascal got robbed, there was barely any debate about it because most people thought froch won. Where have this myth that it was a hometown decision come from?
    froch
    93.10%
    pascal
    6.90%

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
    Lately there has been a myth circulating by froch haters that the Froch vs Pascal fight was a hometown decision. When did this happen? At the time of the fight there was no controversy, nobody was saying pascal got robbed, there was barely any debate about it because most people thought froch won. Where have this myth that it was a hometown decision come from?
    From the haters I guess.

Comment

Really?

Froch won it hands down.

But haters gonna hate.

Comment

haters gonna hate, froch won

Comment

Great fight,close fight,but Froch clearly won it...

Comment

Froch won, It's not even debatable.

I heard somebody the other day say Froch only won because Pascal was struggling at 168 lbs (without any evidence to back it up of course).

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
              Froch won, It's not even debatable.

I heard somebody the other day say Froch only won because Pascal was struggling at 168 lbs (without any evidence to back it up of course).
              LMFAO...

Comment

Froch won, but it was a close and competitive fight throughout

Comment

Very good fight, but it was clearly won by Carl Froch.

Comment

Froch won, but Pascal was never gonna win that fight regardless.

117-111, 118-110. Scores like that in a very close fight, in a war. Pascal would have needed a knock out to win even if he deserved to win.

People ignore these scores, for good reason I guess, cause Froch actually won the fight regardless, he deserved the win. But those scores showed that Pascal was never gonna win that fight anyways. One judge had it 9 rounds to 3[117-111], the other one had it 10 rounds to 2[118-110]. So basically two judges saw almost a shut out, in a close fight. Go back and watch the fight, and then come tell me Froch won 9 or 10 rounds. That one judge who had it 8-4 Froch was the least biased judge and the more acceptable one out of the three, but still I had it 7-5 Froch.

But this is Nottingham though, Froch's hometown, and the same town where Bradley beat Witter but one judge had Witter winning, and the other two judges almost had it a draw, despite Witter getting KD'ed and beaten clearly. Also the town where Froch-Dirrell happened. So this town is pretty known for weird scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                    X