Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light Middleweight World Champions Margarito could've defeated the night of Nov.13th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Middleweight World Champions Margarito could've defeated the night of Nov.13th?

The same Tony weighing 165 on fight night. Take your pick...
    Miguel Cotto, WBA
    32.14%
    Sergiy Dzinziruk, WBO
    25.00%
    Cornelius Bundrage, IBF
    42.86%

all, Tony would of owned any 147-154lber that night.
    Last edited by dj Ramos; 11-20-2010, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
      none, Tony would of owned any 147-154lber that night.
      You mean all.

Comment

based on what? Margarito is a TERRIBLE fighter with a great chin. Without his hand wraps, he is literally a walking punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          You mean all.
          yea sorry i misread the thread i thought u meant which ones could of beat tony.

Comment

Cotto can't beat Margarito.....lets be real for a second.

Bundrage is @ss and Margarito would have beaten Dzin due to his long a$$ layoff/inactivity.

I really don't see any of the champs at JMW beating Margarito unless you are counting Martinez and Williams as unoffical champs....In which I favor both over Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
              based on what? Margarito is a TERRIBLE fighter with a great chin. Without his hand wraps, he is literally a walking punching bag.
              he hurt pacquiao in the 6th round, pacquiao was lucky to get out alive in that round. Its obvious you have something against margarito because a "walking punching bag" doesnt become a 3x world champ.

Margarito is tough then all you cowards who hate on him.

Comment

From that list Bundrage is the OBVIOUS choice.

He has the upper hand going into a rematch against Cotto 'cause quite frankly Cotto can speculate but he doesnt really know if that was a loaded victory or not. As for Dzinzurik...I think the German out boxes Margarito, gets the W in Germany but a close MD Loss in Texas or Mexico. That guy is is very sound fundamentally.

Comment

Working...
                X