This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero's Wife Jennifer Carolina Just Added Me on Facebook

she just accepted my request right now. i added her the day before she died and she just accepted it right now. i sent her asking if she's still alive. why? there ain't no pics of her dead body. might be a setup or some ****.

Comment

although I love your sig

Comment

ever thought maybe that's not her you dumbass? What makes you think that's her she has a very common name I'm sure thousands of girls if not millions have the same name

Comment

damn man, thats her ghost.........hope she does'nt think your edwin..........

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            damn man, thats her ghost.........hope she does'nt think your edwin..........
            Through all the dumb **** you write on here you finally got me to lol

Comment

Was Unbreakable banned from this post?

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
                she just accepted my request right now. i added her the day before she died and she just accepted it right now. i sent her asking if she's still alive. why? there ain't no pics of her dead body. might be a setup or some ****.
                Cannot get my eyes off that *****, ive been staring for the last 3 min n repeat...

Comment

Working...
                X