Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When has Arreola's really affected any of his fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post

I never said he wouldn't. However don't you think that Arreola with his current conditioning program would be better off at, say, around 240 lbs than 255 lbs? Didn't you say yourself that he's trying to go down to around 245? He's going to have more speed at that weight I think. It's not like his punching power would drop, so I don't see any negatives in him fighting at a lower weight, only positives. Thus why I feel it would be more "ideal" for him to compete at a lower weight.

Don't think I'm disagreeing with you again our points have been that people are overexagerrating the whole thing. Could Chris be in better shape? Yes! Is he fat slob who is completely out of shape? No!!

Thats the point I have been trying to make is that people think that this guy is litterally just sitting on his ass and not training at all which is so fuking stupid that these people must have ate paint chips as children.

Comment

I don't think Arreola is out of shape, in fact he's probably in better shape than all of us in the forum. But, if he got slimmer it would be good for him, I mean it's logical really: less flab = better speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        I don't think Arreola is out of shape, in fact he's probably in better shape than all of us in the forum. But, if he got slimmer it would be good for him, I mean it's logical really: less flab = better speed.
        He isn't out of shape for his body type since he throws fast combinations. But they would be even faster and crisper if he comes in the best shape he can come in without losing too many advantages in the process like his punch-resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          I wasn't really disagreeing with what you said, just adding my own input. I think Diaz on today's standards has the frame of a 130 lber. He already has great conditioning but he doesn't have the size to compete with some of the bigger lightweights and light welterweights.

Looks do not determine your conditioning and I've stated that from the beginning.

I never said he wouldn't. However don't you think that Arreola with his current conditioning program would be better off at, say, around 240 lbs than 255 lbs? Didn't you say yourself that he's trying to go down to around 245? He's going to have more speed at that weight I think. It's not like his punching power would drop, so I don't see any negatives in him fighting at a lower weight, only positives. Thus why I feel it would be more "ideal" for him to compete at a lower weight.
          I think we are in agreement for the most part

and yeah he even realized his is better off at 240

I will say though he will never be 229 again while people hard on his looks (not saying you) he has also added on a considerable amount of muscle especially his lower half

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Finally someone with a brain!!!

Comment

I say Arreola by 9th round RTD, Adamek's corner says enough is enough.

Comment

Working...
              X