No announcement yet.

Show me 8 rounds that Burns could've won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    Pick any 8 you want and check them down and there you have it , literally that's how professional judges do it not sure why novices like posters really think they can do better.Actually analyzing rounds by effectiveness and stuff like that.
    What was your scorecard?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      What was your scorecard?
      My sarcasm was as clear as Beltran winning that fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Did you just call a professional fighter who fought through 10 rounds with a dislocated jaw, and who get up from the floor, a coward? smh

Boxing fans sometimes..
        I wouldn't go as far as to call him a coward, he showed a ton of heart and always has. But it's clear he doesn't want the rematch. They asked him and he didn't even answer the question. Burns will lose again if they fight and that's why it probably won't happen.

Comment

This should be good. Weebler?

Comment

Burns has looked like complete **** his last two fights. I expect some easy pickings his next few fights.

Comment

You can't blame Burns for the BS decision, and you certainly cannot call him a coward! To be fair he showed great heart to fight with a dislocated jaw and I respect him greatly for it.

However, we can now all accept that Burns is not a world level fighter, he has been completely out boxed for the last 2 fights and how he is still world champion is quite astounding!

Ricky Burns is a European level fighter at best.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                I wouldn't go as far as to call him a coward, he showed a ton of heart and always has. But it's clear he doesn't want the rematch. They asked him and he didn't even answer the question. Burns will lose again if they fight and that's why it probably won't happen.
                Burns will take that rematch. The only problem is he's forced to fight his mandatory next which I believe is Terence Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                X