Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I convinced a b1tch to leave her bf for me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao_____________________

Comment

Pb32 is an irish virgin that talks black and lies online... Richie you should kill yourself like that other virgin Elliot Rodgers

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        You got the impression she had done it heaps and then you were able to name names to him???
        Interesting...

What say you, PB32?

Comment

Can you blame her for falling for PB? He's one handsome son of a bitch

Comment

Garfunkel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              Garfunkel!!!
              No that's just him trying to be black. It didn't work with the ladies because afro's are out of style. But he often wears FUBU clothes that are 3 sizes too big and a doo-rag.

I remember he sent me a private message crying about when he visited New York. He dressed like how I mentioned above and went to Harlem, hoping to find some "bruvas" he could relate to. He wound getting beaten down in a project hallway and while he was laid out on the floor a crackhead took a diarrhea on him. He begged me not to tell anyone and I wish I still had the message.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                No that's just him trying to be black. It didn't work with the ladies because afro's are out of style. But he often wears FUBU clothes that are 3 sizes too big and a doo-rag.

I remember he sent me a private message crying about when he visited New York. He dressed like how I mentioned above and went to Harlem, hoping to find some "bruvas" he could relate to. He wound getting beaten down in a project hallway and while he was laid out on the floor a crackhead took a diarrhea on him. He begged me not to tell anyone and I wish I still had the message.
                Damn it and here I thought PB was related to Garfunkel, day ruined... All he would need is a nice turtle neck and maybe a vest. I bet he crooned this ***** something silly.

LOLOLOLOL athe last part, and FUBU i don't think ANYONE wears that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X