Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Arum is negotiating with Al for FMJ why can't he also negotiate a plan B?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haymon letting his fighters negotiate with Pac gives Pac more leverage in the Mayweather negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      Haymon just signed a big ass deal with NBC. Why would he start putting his other fighters on HBO when he clearly has an obligation with NBC? Besides he left HBO on bad terms and him specifically. Golden Boy and Al Haymon are two different en******. They are not the same. God, you f.lomos are dumb. Worst fan base on this site. I thought this **** would be common sense but I guess not. Durrrrr, I'll still blame pac and arum tho.
      You already said they would make an exception for Mayweather you think they wouldn't do that for other fighters too?

He has so many fighters there's no problem with him with his NBC deal.

HBO aren't blocking Pacquiao fighting Haymon fighters. Pacquiao's side are doing that.

Comment

Roach wants khan next for pac

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
          Arum and Top Rank have made it clear that the fron trunner for plan B if Pac May doesnt happen is jessica vergas...BUT..if Bob is already in talks with Al Haymon's team why can't he look for a plan B in Haymon's 140-147 stable?

Top Rank 140-147 stable does not have any real challenges for Manny....what do you guys think?

i much rather see Pacquiao Garcia or Pacquiao Matthysse than Pacquiao Vargas smh

because arum has a allengiance too his fighters first. he would rather give his own fighters a shot at pacquiao, as opposed too another company's fighter.

vargas/pacquiao arum controls the winner.
          Garcia/pacquiao arum runs the risk of not having the winner.
          simple business

pacquiao/Garcia is a better fight than pac/vargas, but it isnt better business for arum

Comment

So if Arum is negotiating with Al for FMJ why can't he also negotiate a plan B?

TBE is his own boss, doe. He can have as many plans as he wants and duck Pacquiao all he wants. What's the problem and what am I missing?

Comment

Arum and Top Rank have made it clear that the fron trunner for plan B if Pac May doesnt happen is jessica vergas...BUT..if Bob is already in talks with Al Haymon's team why can't he look for a plan B in Haymon's 140-147 stable?

Top Rank 140-147 stable does not have any real challenges for Manny....what do you guys think?

i much rather see Pacquiao Garcia or Pacquiao Matthysse than Pacquiao Vargas smh
              Arum doesn't have a plan A. He only has a plan B.

Before Arum created his phony countdown clock for Floyd Mayweather to agree to fight Manny Pacquaio in 2010, he told Antonio Margarito that he would be fighting Pacquaio next. Guess who fought Pacquaio next? Arum's supposed Plan B (Margarito) was his only plan. The alleged negotiation with Mayweather was a smoke screen.

Arum's only plan now is for Pacquaio to fight Jesse Vargas in April 2015. The negotiation for a Mayweather fight is just another smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Arum doesn't have a plan A. He only has a plan B.

Before Arum created his phony countdown clock for Floyd Mayweather to agree to fight Manny Pacquaio in 2010, he told Antonio Margarito that he would be fighting Pacquaio next. Guess who fought Pacquaio next? Arum's supposed Plan B (Margarito) was his only plan. The alleged negotiation with Mayweather was a smoke screen.

Arum's only plan now is for Pacquaio to fight Jesse Vargas in April 2015. The negotiation for a Mayweather fight is just another smokescreen.
                Pretty much. "we give him until the end of the month." Based on their past "negotiations," what makes them think that Floyd would listen to any demands that they would give him, including a time frame to make a decision. I fully believe that it's going to be Pac-Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  TBE is his own boss, doe. He can have as many plans as he wants and duck Pacquiao all he wants. What's the problem and what am I missing?
                  They're always crying. Their hero gets $40 million guarantee per fight and they want Salka fights for him. They spend too much energy whining about Pac's fights instead of directing all that energy into helping their hero to grow balls and stop ducking. It's so idiotic.

Comment

Arum and Haymon can't stand each other. The only fight they might do business together for is FM-MP because of the massive gate it would generate. No way they bother with a lesser fight if they can't even make that one.

Comment

Plan B should pac. Plan C should be pac and so on.

Comment

Working...
                      X