No announcement yet.

Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    sure.......he deserves no credit beating a past prime mosley..just like PBF....but knocking shane down....and making him run...is impressive...........any more question?..........his performance is way better than PBF though..........
    "Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit"

You can't even keep your own word LOL..... *****.

Comment

Why is anyone surprised by what this dude has said? I mean, seriously.

Comment

TS self pwned himself with this one.

Comment

strugg has proven himself,or herself to be a prudent Floyd hater with no honor.What I don't get though is how can 1 hate Floyd so,when Pacman does the exact same thing,(only a little worse),but shows no negativity towards Pacman.

When Floyd beat Mosley,he was the #1 welterweight,the lineal champion at 147 & had obliterated Margarito in his last appearance.When team Pacman cherrypicked the poor 40 year old,(who has a mighty fine woman),the only thing he brought to the table was the name of a once great,but no longer so champion.Who managed to last 12 rounds with boxing's so called greatest current fighter.

Comment

no contradiction ladies..............LOL.....PAC deserves no credit legacy wise.........but that was a better performance compared with b1tchweather...................thats what im saying......................next.........LOL

Comment

no contradiction ladies..............LOL.....PAC deserves no credit legacy wise.........but that was a better performance compared with b1tchweather...................thats what im saying......................next.........LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                sorry i had to shoot down.........any hope you had......no contradictons here bush...............................better luck next time.........

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  It's crazy how Strugg's tune has changed lol.
                  He is busy giving Pacman no credit.

Comment

sorry i had to shoot down.........any hope you had......no contradictons here bush...............................better luck next time.........
                    If U say so bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      If U say so bro.

glad you catching some of my objectivity.............................props for admitting you were wrong all the time............

Comment

Working...
                      X