Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny Pacquiao the reason Ricky Hatton started with Cocaine
    By Johnny Benz (Sept 21, 2010)

When asked by John Stapleton if he could remember the first time he snorted cocaine, and under what the circumstances were? Hatton stated he could not recall, but did recollect that it happened sometime after his second round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao.

Hatton told the program: "I can’t remember when, where, who from - I can’t remember. But I do remember it will have been after the Pacquiao fight at some point."

When pressed if he ever took cocaine during his boxing career, Hatton stated: "No. Never, never."

One could not be faulted for wondering if Manny Pacquiao is the reason Hatton started with Cocaine? After losing to Pacquiao, Hatton admits he fell into a depression and even began having a rocky relationship with his parents. It was many factors that pushed him into messing around with what he considers was "dabbling in other silly things".

One thing is for certain, Hatton is a fighter... and if anyone can beat a tough opponents like depression and drug and alcohol abuse, its the Hitman. Get well soon Champ!

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz0921a10.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
      Manny Pacquiao the reason Ricky Hatton started with Cocaine
      By Johnny Benz (Sept 21, 2010)

When asked by John Stapleton if he could remember the first time he snorted cocaine, and under what the circumstances were? Hatton stated he could not recall, but did recollect that it happened sometime after his second round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao.

Hatton told the program: "I can’t remember when, where, who from - I can’t remember. But I do remember it will have been after the Pacquiao fight at some point."

When pressed if he ever took cocaine during his boxing career, Hatton stated: "No. Never, never."

One could not be faulted for wondering if Manny Pacquiao is the reason Hatton started with Cocaine? After losing to Pacquiao, Hatton admits he fell into a depression and even began having a rocky relationship with his parents. It was many factors that pushed him into messing around with what he considers was "dabbling in other silly things".

One thing is for certain, Hatton is a fighter... and if anyone can beat a tough opponents like depression and drug and alcohol abuse, its the Hitman. Get well soon Champ!

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz0921a10.htm

Thread Started is the most stupid person on earth. He knows Hatton more than Hatton himself.
      exactly, these *****s are now lie spotters on top of their ped experts, accountants and family psychologists. Hatton said pac ruined him, they cant deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
        Nooo no no, it should never be hidden, I dont agree with alot of what he says, even tho im quite a big fan of his. (no *****, no ****) But on 24/7 its good entertainment so It doesn't bother me too bad.. Example, Ali would not be as well known if not for his big mouth.. its called being a show man i guess !!
        For other boxers, but for Pacman. He better go back to his father's dick

Comment

I think the Floyd fight started Hattons downward spiral into depression. During 24/7 Pacquiao/Hatton he stated that he was devastated after the loss to Floyd and that he cried for months. However, I do believe Pacquiao finished the job because the 2nd round knockout loss only confirmed that Hatton had no place fighting at the elite level.

Comment

Hatton said pac is the reason.. why is it that some people know better than Hatton himself?

Comment

Alcohol is the cause, but alcoholics rarely admit that it is, so they carry on being alcoholics.

Comment

oh my god...

"floyd beat hatton to drug addcition, not Pacquiao! damn *******s!"

damnit, man. it isn't an accomplishment....

Comment

i dont think either pac or floyd are responsible for hattons downfall. alot of professional sportsmen find it hard to do something else once ther careers over. their whole lives have been dedicated to a sport and once its over, sometimes they feel their life is over. ricky wont be the first or the last to suffer from depression or other mental illnesses due to retiring from their sport

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Wow..... This is a Floyd fan yet somehow this fanbase are better fans than Pac fanbase.

Look at the idiotic subject of this thread. Fine whatever.... Lets say he did are you proud of that accomplishment from Floyd?

Are you out there bragging that fantasy lover did this?

GTFOH.
                    Come on, you know Mr. President comes out the woodwork every once in a while with threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-KO View Post
                      i dont think either pac or floyd are responsible for hattons downfall. alot of professional sportsmen find it hard to do something else once ther careers over. their whole lives have been dedicated to a sport and once its over, sometimes they feel their life is over. ricky wont be the first or the last to suffer from depression or other mental illnesses due to retiring from their sport
                      Hatton said himself he's depressed because his career ended abruptly and he hasnt gotten any closure from it.

And who was the man who set up the chain of events which ended his career prematurely? That would be Money Mayweather. Had Hatton not taken the Floyd fight i have a sneaking suspicion he'd be healthy and happy with his career and personal life right now.

I'm not saying this to build Floyd up either. His record and boxing resume speak for themselves. I just don't think we should ignore the pattern of what happens to fighters after they cross paths with Mayweather. This is a recurring trend that should be looked into.

Comment

Working...
                      X