No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Michigan Wolverines Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2010 Michigan Wolverines Thread

Talk about the 2010 Michigan Wolverines football in here. For fans or even haters if they wanna talk ****. Because the time is now, you guys can rub it in, but best believe this mediocrity won't last long.

Also a place to ***** about Rich Rod if they do ****ty again.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I not think of this? Hitman and OG need to come back and start giving the maize and blue some love. Anyways, I expect a tough game and a game that sees many scores. My prediction is Michigan-30, UCONN-24. Not a great win but a good enough win to put the fans at ease for at least one Saturday.

Comment

LOL!!! I was suprised I didn't see one from you, so I made it.

Yeah Im a little worried today, but I was thinking the same as you a close game, but Michigan winning. Some Big House magic. Michigan wins 28-24.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        LOL!!! I was suprised I didn't see one from you, so I made it.

Yeah Im a little worried today, but I was thinking the same as you a close game, but Michigan winning. Some Big House magic. Michigan wins 28-24.
        Do you get the game out there? My bud just move to Saint Pete, FL and was worried he wouldnt get the game but they are showing it. I figured he would since Michigan is a huge program and has alums all over the nation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

Can you imagine all the young poon Tom got in college?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Do you get the game out there? My bud just move to Saint Pete, FL and was worried he wouldnt get the game but they are showing it. I figured he would since Michigan is a huge program and has alums all over the nation.
              Yeah I do. Used to have ESPN Gameplan just for that reason, so I knew I would get the game. Now though it's always on some channel, ESPN or one of their alternate channels or the Big Ten network. I've even paid for the single game before if they weren't showing it LOL!!!

Comment

Rich Rod is an awful coach

enjoy a mediocre season and a hope you get a low level bowl game

Comment

I predict a 6-5 season or 5-6

They won't beat Penn State, Wisconscin, Ohio State or Iowa for starters.

Comment

I'm so geeked about the game. BTW, it is very windy, kind of chilly(about 65 out), and overcast. I think today will give us a good indication about Michigan. Michigan has many questions on the defensive side of the ball and with UCONN returning 4 offensive lineman and their 1000 yard tailback, they certainly will attempt to rush the ball. We will see if Michigan's D line can answer the bell.

Comment

Working...
                    X