Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Harris has an excuse for losing to Maussa.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mic573
    The lefthook landed directly on the chin and Harris was gone.
    Sure did, even my kid noticed that and was impressed (she loves ko's )

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
      Seriously did the left hook even hit him in the jaw..It looked like he hit him in the neck or chest?? I didnt see no replays i only saw the KO from the origional view
      yep, right on the neck...

Comment

Originally posted by borikua
        yep, right on the neck...
        sorry borikua, gotta disagree with you. that was a flush 'right on the chin' shot if ever I saw one!

Comment

Originally posted by tracylee
          sorry borikua, gotta disagree with you. that was a flush 'right on the chin' shot if ever I saw one!

hmmm, time to look for some pics of that shot...

Comment

hmmm, time to look for some pics of that shot...

good idea borikua! post them and if I'm wrong you know I'll own up but man, that looked right on the money!!

Comment

good idea borikua! post them and if I'm wrong you know I'll own up but man, that looked right on the money!!

Can't find a pic of that punch....but I'm almost sure that it was in the neck-chest area...Let's see if HBO shows that fight when they air the replay of Gatti-Floyd...

Comment

Can't find a pic of that punch....but I'm almost sure that it was in the neck-chest area...Let's see if HBO shows that fight when they air the replay of Gatti-Floyd...
                I hope so, but theyre bad to show just the main event

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
                  Just becuz it didnt land...It was still a attempt to hit him while he was down..Now i dont like Harris much but I would have rather seen him win this one then loose to mayweather down the road it woulda been better like that...Hopfully if they get a rematch he wont get knocked out agian..I think he will own him in the next fight cuz now he knows whta he cant do...But yeah that mussa dude shoulda been DQed for that...Roy Jones was why does he get away with it..
                  Jones landed the shot, and Griffen took advantage of the situation. Apparently the shot didn't land on Harris...

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
                    Jones landed the shot, and Griffen took advantage of the situation. Apparently the shot didn't land on Harris...
                    I remember the commentators making that comparison (jones, etc.) but regardless of it landing, man, that was low and classless. I couldnt believe what I was seeing! Pretty sad when you have to duck down that low to hit a fallen man

Comment

I remember the commentators making that comparison (jones, etc.) but regardless of it landing, man, that was low and classless. I couldnt believe what I was seeing! Pretty sad when you have to duck down that low to hit a fallen man
                      I didn't see the fight, to be honest, so I can't really comment on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X