Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Pascal Get Exposed Against Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Pascal Get Exposed Against Dawson?

If not then why is Hopkins jumping to fight Pascal when before he didnt want to fight Dawson and has showed no interest after Dawson put on a lackluster performance against Pascal. What did Hopkins see in that Dawson/Pascal fight to jump at Jean?

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    If not then why is Hopkins jumping to fight Pascal when before he didnt want to fight Dawson and has showed no interest after Dawson put on a lackluster performance against Pascal. What did Hopkins see in that Dawson/Pascal fight to jump at Jean?

How was Pascal "exposed" when nobody gave him a chance in the first place? He was a huge underdog, but did enough to win while showing his own vulnerabilities that everyone knew anyway.

Hopkins took the fight in the hopes of taking advantage of Pascal's wildness and lack of experience on the big stage. There is no conspiracy. It is what it is. Dawson didn't expose anything.

Comment

So it stands, Im guessing Hopkins saw some vulnerabilties inthe young lad.

Comment

Only on message boards can an underdog get "exposed" in the process of winning a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Only on message boards can an underdog get "exposed" in the process of winning a championship.
          I know right.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Your reading comprehension has been found wanting.

Comment

Pascal only WON because for some reason Dawson didn't jump on his ass early. He was ready to sleep before the gash on Dawson's head. I believe Hopkins will get an easy victory if he still has some pop in those old bones. But I think Cloud will rape either one of them.
              Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-08-2010, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Didnt i make this thread yesterday(or something similar).

Comment

That Pascal will take 2 steps to jump in. B-Hop has the best timing in the business, if Dawson would've stayed in the pocket, that uppercut Dawson landed wouldn't have been the first.

And B-Hop knows that if Pascal fights jumping in like that to close the range, he can consistently time counters and if he misses tie him up, so he doesn't get off.

Comment

No doubt that Bhop will school pascal

Comment

Working...
                    X