Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao used dishonorable tactics against Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLaHoya1fan View Post
    Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
    its not dishonorable, its a tactic called feint. boxers use it quite a lot. you should watch boxing more often

actually its just one of those jabs that pacquiao uses to measure the distance of his opponent. nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by popeyes; 12-04-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      The guys cheats on his wife for crying out loud so this isnt a surprise.
      Funny you say that, Last time I check Floyd Mayweather was cheating on Ellerbe with Ray J.

Comment

Notice how he throws the jab out there but then renegs on his initial offer and goes for a left hook.

I think Floyd needs to be careful and not take everything Manny throws at face value.
        Fck. Pbf is more dishonorable.

Pac better be careful of the the thing that Floyd used to push Jmm down. Notice that Floyd push him down but you could not see contact. This is blatant cheating. And it's worse because you could not even see it.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
          Fck. Pbf is more dishonorable.

Pac better be careful of the the thing that Floyd used to push Jmm down. Notice that Floyd push him down but you could not see contact. This is blatant cheating. And it's worse because you could not even see it.
          Force push lol.

Comment

Originally posted by popeyes View Post
            its not dishonorable, its a tactic called feint. boxers use it quite a lot. you should watch boxing more often
            Yes. Another nice example of a brutal KO coming off a feint -- Hearns vs. Duran. Tommy feinted jabs to the stomach which set up that murderous right hand... one of the most stupendous things I have ever witnessed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Yes. Another nice example of a brutal KO coming off a feint -- Hearns vs. Duran. Tommy feinted jabs to the stomach which set up that murderous right hand... one of the most stupendous things I have ever witnessed.
              Amen to that... brutal right hand

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                Amen to that... brutal right hand
                6:50 =

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Pacquiao has no morals.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    I agree, because he was offereing a jab, that led Hatton to think a jab was coming when it really wasnt. Thats bascially lieing to a fighter, like telling him youre gonna do something but you dont. The guys cheats on his wife for crying out loud so this isnt a surprise.
                    exactly what I was getting at.

If you're gonna throw a left hook then THROW IT, don't be a snake about it.

Comment

exactly what I was getting at.

If you're gonna throw a left hook then THROW IT, don't be a snake about it.
                      LL

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                      X