Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A workmate of mine knows Liam Smith + apparently he has been offered the Canleo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Canelo doesn't fight GGG next, I would at least want him to move to 160. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      I think so man yeah, No one will fight Callum Smith, he's a killer and undefeated. Liam Smith is a good fighter too, undefeated also. Stephen Smith his other brother has fought the best comp and was narrowly beaten by Jose Pedeza and also knocked out by Lee Selby.

4 pro boxers from one father, thats a proud mutha****er right there lol
      Who's the 4th...Ishe?

Comment

My uncle is best friends with Lennox Lewis, Wilder will be fighting him next.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          If Canelo doesn't fight GGG next, I would at least want him to move to 160. SMH
          I'd rather see him go back to 154 so we can stop talking about GGG-Canelo

If Canelo really is the new 'face of boxing' (in the US), then damn, I miss Mayweather already...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Who's the 4th...Ishe?
            Paul i think the one who fought Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              My uncle is best friends with Lennox Lewis, Wilder will be fighting him next.
              Stop....everyone knows you're a test tube baby

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                I'd rather see him go back to 154 so we can stop talking about GGG-Canelo

If Canelo really is the new 'face of boxing' (in the US), then damn, I miss Mayweather already...
                If he drops to 154 after 3 years at 155 that just shows even more that he ducked GGG. He needs to keep fighting at his made up weight class and act like GGG doesn't exist and his dumb Azz fans can keep supporting that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Who's the 4th...Ishe?
                  I legit laughed my ass off at this

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
                    Lara,.kirkland, Cotto and khan.....tuff crowd!
                    Right, let's see where do I start :

Cotto : Passed prime blown up welterweight (let's be honest Canelo has a track record of fighting smaller foes in his newly designated weight division )

Khan : A made to order blown up welterweight with more glass in his chin that would make a chandelier blush.

Kirkland : An inactive bum, that has had more injuries than the NFL and NHL combined.

Lara : A fight that many thought Lara won but Canelo struggled to look good against thus looking rather average.

But, but, but wait , there is a little monster called GGG in which if Canelo had a pair of balls to silence the critics in fighting we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we?

Mexican Warrior Doe!

Comment

And yet much bigger names than u find on ggg's resume....but I'm sure you'll find a way to justify that also.

Never called him a warrior, u did. He's a very young fighter who continues to progress, maybe not at your pace, but who are u?

Comment

Working...
                      X