This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    You're trying to hard to please the brit audience in this thread and you don't even have your own opinion just going with the trend like a sheep. It seems very cowardly to me. Yank noob.
    No.

France always has a stacked team and always pushes the group stage's **** in.

Then when they play one of the big boys, they suddenly become San Marino.

Comment

• Xhaka to Arsenal nearly done apparently.
      Last edited by *OG Wenger*; 05-11-2016, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Imagine selling Sterling for 50m and buying a better, younger player for half that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Imagine selling Sterling for 50m and buying a better, younger player for half that?

Am I dreaming?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            No.

France always has a stacked team and always pushes the group stage's **** in.
            They were eliminated in group stage in the 2010 WC...

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            No.

Then when they play one of the big boys, they suddenly become San Marino.
            No, for example they were infortunate to lose against Germany last world cup (although i was glad and i'm forever grateful to Hummels). In 1998 they had struggled all tournament, winning in overtime vs Paraguay and went on to beat Brazil in the final. They beat high caliber teams in 2006 also before losing the final to Italy in the penalty shoot-out.

Your "theory" is extremely flawed and i can't help thinking you're totally clueless.

Comment

• Chelsea are getting rope-a-doped

Comment

• Everton are woeful

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  They were eliminated in group stage in the 2010 WC...

No, for example they were infortunate to lose against Germany last world cup (although i was glad and i'm forever grateful to Hummels). In 1998 they had struggled all tournament, winning in overtime vs Paraguay and went on to beat Brazil in the final. They beat high caliber teams in 2006 also before losing the final to Italy in the penalty shoot-out.

Your "theory" is extremely flawed and i can't help thinking you're totally clueless.
                  Was 2010 South Africa? When they went on strike or some ****. They also got bundled out of a group including senegal at some point.. maybe 2006 or 2002?

They are a bit like the dutch just with more success.. they can quite easily go out first round or go all the way. They fight with each other (like the dutch)..

I think that year Zidane butted an italian player was when the senior players said **** domench and basically ran the team till the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Was 2010 South Africa? When they went on strike or some ****. They also got bundled out of a group including senegal at some point.. maybe 2006 or 2002?
                    Yes, and i forgot about 2002. Uruguayan Dario Silva made me a fan the way he got Petit sent off.

edit: looking for it, it was actually Henry who received the red card (and the tackle wasn't even on DS), which makes it even better. Dario Silva still was a joy to watch that day (if you like dirty vicious c*nts).
                    Last edited by Y0@NN; 05-12-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• How is Begovic a professional footballer?

Utter bum.

Who knew he was so terrible. **** is like Neil Sullivan level at best. Capable of conceding at absolutely anywhere at any moment.

Need two goalies in the summer. Got two proper **** ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X