No announcement yet.

should Triple G call out Canelo publicly on his bullšihìţ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should Triple G call out Canelo publicly on his bullšihìţ

I feel Golovkin should take a page out of mayweather book like mayweather did dela hoya & call out canela publicly....

with his broken english?

Comment

"Canelo you want catchweight because you're scared, i know this because i ask for catchweight because i was scared of Ward." Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        "Canelo you want catchweight because you're scared, i know this because i ask for catchweight because i was scared of Ward." Sounds good.

Also, red karma to TS for crying. :'(

Comment

Comment

mhm, because the size difference between Golovkin and Canelo is just as significant as Ward-Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnatcher View Post
              with his broken english?
              ^^^^This...

GGG : "Canelo you fight me make you good boy like Borat."

Canelo :" Me no middleweight because Oscar say so."

Oscar : " Khan is the the greatest threat to Canelo it truly is the fight of his life."

Cotto : " Am I still the "A" side ?

Floyd : "I can make one phone call and El Chapo would be blowing Sean Pean and than me."

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
                I feel Golovkin should take a page out of mayweather book like mayweather did dela hoya & call out canela publicly....
                yes, he should start giving interviews calling Canelo a chicken. "He is scared, scared of becoming a good boy like chicken"

Comment

SMH, Ward is a light heavyweight and Canelo weighs as much as a light heavyweight in the ring.

Comment

Lolololl

While I do think it's bs to hold the belt and not defend at that weight, Canelo has no reason to go up a weight class to fight a guy looking for a payday. Let go of the belt and tell gg if he wants to fight someone relevant he's going to have to come down in weight, just like he said Ward would have to.

Comment

Working...
                    X